UK naked handymen

Looking for handymen for work in London

Looking for handymen (all sorts) for a renovation work in at my house. Very private place, so be nude all the time you want here. There's a spare room if you want to stay over if you're coming from outside London. I will be naked all the...

Male Naked Handyman

Hi Im an experienced handyman who is more than happy to work naked. I cover Suffolk & North Essex. Mark 07731 587696

Latest Post
by  
Male Naked Handyman

Hi Im an experienced handyman who is more than happy to work naked. I cover Suffolk & North Essex. Mark 07731 587696

Latest Post
by  
Builder

Nudist builder here in Gloucestershire area 30 years in the trade , happy to work nude , as you can tell by my page , most jobs undertaken , matt

Naked Handyman Bedfordshire

Thinking of giving it a go! What could go wrong? lol

Naked gardener services available Cheshire uk

Weekly or fortnightly garden services .lawns mowed Hedges trimmed. Boarders hoe and weed , weed treatments to paths and patio,

Latest Post
by  
Any handyman in London please?

Im looking for a handyman in London please send me a message if you are available, thank you.

Latest Post
by  
Naked cleaner needed

Is anyone in the group into doing naked cleaning - I am in north London and prefer a male 55+ Thanks

Latest Post
by  
Brighton

Hey there. Any naturist handymen in the Brighton and Hove area?

Naturist Mens Waxing

Hi guys, Im now doing mens body hair waxing in Wales/West, offering a naturist wax for naturists, please drop me a message for more info. Cheers

Latest Post
by  

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy