UK naked handymen

Need tradesmen in Scotland

I bought a renovation job as its what I could afford in the area I wanted. Im a joiner to trade but its a lot of work for me alone. So far weve converted the garage, new windows and patio doors, master bedroom and cupboards, new heating system and...

Latest Post
by  
Newbury & Surrounding areas, Berkshire,...

Plumbing, General Building Maintenance, Handyman work undertaken at very reasonable rates. please e mail no7bob@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
chester

Im from chester and north wales, I love being naked, would love to clean for someone ,

Latest Post
by  
Nude catering

In and around the Cambs/Herts area, I am a caterer who loves to work nude. Also happy to do odd jobs, cleaning and some gardening work

Latest Post
by  
Nude DIY UK Sussex area

I love working in the nude and getting paid for it. I can undertake most work so please message me with your work plans

Latest Post
by  
Nudist decorator

Professional decorator, I do all aspects of decorating, internal and external plus small jobs around the home. I'm 50, gay, honest and friendly and happy to work naked. Currently taking bookings for Spring so get in touch if you need sprucing...

Somerset

Any Tradesmen handyman in Bridgwater Taunton area for meets in their work van or do odd jobs.

Brussels Belgium

Hello; I have a language course for 3 months at Brussels. I am at Brussels now. I searching new friends, hosts and job. If you know any TN and contacts i will so happy. Instagram: #naked_guest Thanks Warm regards

Latest Post
by  
Electrician/handyman

Hi, I have just joined this group, I live in SE England, contact me if you have any jobs that need doing.

Latest Post
by  
Grimsby and surrounding areas

Professional gardener willing to work nude in secluded gardens if everyone is happy for me to do so.

Latest Post
by