UK naked handymen

real naturist painter/dec

hi all i am a real painter/dec living in doncaster and travel with my work anthony43uk@aol.com all my prices are the same weather i clothed or naked thats up to the customers contact me if interested anthony

Latest Post
by  
Electrician in Somerset

Hi all Just touting myself! Electrician available in Somerset to help you put. Part of a couple who both love gardening too, so gardening services too! Declan and Hannah

Latest Post
by  
Naked electrician handyman M4

I am an electrician and will take on handyman jobs. Nude working when ever possible. Contact me for more information.

Latest Post
by  
Electrician in Leeds?

I need some light switches replaced, can anyone help? Thanks,

WANTED naked handyman or naked weekly...

if travel from afar i come accom over nights nude too.i need weekly naked cleaner or handy man odd jobs

Latest Post
by  
Naked Carpenter/ Joiner, North Wales

Hello, I am a naturist carpenter / Joiner in North Wales. All aspects of carpentry / joinery work undertaken. Free estimates. Message with any queries. Regards.

Latest Post
by  
Handyman or cleaner

Hey guys,Still looking for a handyman and cleaner in SOuthWest London.Please contact me in a PM. Thank you.

Latest Post
by  
Handyman

Hello ThereI'm looking for someone who can fit a Venetian blind , I realise it might be too small a job for someone to dobut I really want to pay someone to do the job so that I can be naked indoors , I may also may require another oneto be...

Painter needed in Leeds

Hi I need to paint a feature wall its not too big but i want to corner lines to be perfect and I don't think I could do a great job at it. How much would it be? and would you come to leeds? Message me, Thanks,