UK naked handymen

Builder needed North Wales

Looking for a builder to work on a property in Llandudno North Wales Cheers stu

Latest Post
by  
Any Plumbers in the Nottinghamshire area

I am looking for a plumber in the Notts/Mansfield area to fix the cistern. I am not bothered whether you are naked or dressed, the main thing is getting it fixed. The main reason for putting it here is to keep the money in the naturist community....

Latest Post
by  
employment

I have wondered if there are people out there in the UK who would actually prefer to employ a naked handyman/gardener?

Latest Post
by  
naturist plumber needed nw uk

Got problems with my loo, any plumbers able to come and fix it?

Latest Post
by  
NATURIST DECORATOR REQUIRED IN LEAMINGTON SPA

Iam looking for a naturist decorator to paint the inside of my house in Leamington Spa

Naturist decorator

I am fully qualified and experienced decorator serving the Gloucestershire and cottswold areas providing a full nude service

Latest Post
by  
naked electrician

hi im ray the naked electrician will work naked even to change a lamp in the yorkshire area. Females only.

naked handyman / decorator needed in...

hello, I am looking for a handyman decorator to do some light repairs and painting at my home in Maidstone, this is paid work richard

Latest Post
by  
Any woodwork handymen in Sheffield?

Some woodwork needs attending to: replacement skirting and boxing in of central heating gas pipes, and flooring on the landing

Southend naked handyman

Gardening, decorating, repairs, cleaning, washing, making beds, or butler / waiter type duties. I'm usually available 12 - 2pm Monday to Friday but other times are possible with advanced notice.

Latest Post
by