UK naked handymen

LOOKING FOR A LONDON DECORATOR

Is there someone in London who can help me with some Wallpapering in my flat? thank you C.

Latest Post
by  
MANCHESTER NAKED GAY DECORATOR

Hi I'am a professional decorator working in Manchester area but can travel further. Im 47, have a gym fit body, honest, discreet and friendly. Do small to large jobs inside and out also small jobs around the house, many years experience and all...

Latest Post
by  
FREE HOLIDAY IN SPANISH NATURIST APARTMENT...

Calling all decorators...is anyone interested in decorating a 2 bed apartment in the naturist resort of Vera Playa in exchange for free accommodation either in the apartment or our other apartment in the same complex.Or perhaps a free week at...

NATURIST PAINTER UK

A TRUE NATURIST PAINTERoffering painting services to clients throughout the local and national areaWith over 20 years experience in the Painters and Decorators trade,I provide an excellent and professional service,No job too big or too small.All MY...

Latest Post
by  
Any tilers in the manchester/lancashire area?

Hey guys. I need some tiling doing, kitchen and bathroom. Any tilers or handy men who can tile to a good standard in the northwest manchester/lancashire area. Cheap as possible :)

Latest Post
by  
Naked Painter required in Surrey

hi Are there any naked decorators in the Surrey area ?. I need a hall and stairs painted and as a full time naturist would be great to have a naturist guy do the worklet me know if anyone can help

Electrician needed in London ?

Hello I have a few Electrical jobs that need to be done if anyone can help Thanks

Latest Post
by  
Qualified naturist decorator

Hi I am a fully qualified decorator that combines work with my love of being nude all my work is of the highest quality I work mostly in the Gloucester Wiltshire area

Latest Post
by  
Naked Handyman

Looking for a naked handyman to come and put some shelves up for me in Maidstone Kent

Latest Post
by  
naked cleaner KENT

Hi i am a naturist cleaner in Kent UK, i am happy to do general House Work and Ironing for very reasonable rates.regards~Richard

Latest Post
by