Handyman

Hello ThereI'm looking for someone who can fit a Venetian blind , I realise it might be too small a job for someone to dobut I really want to pay someone to do the job so that I can be naked indoors , I may also may require another oneto be fitted in my bedroom at a later date as at the moment I need to have the curtains closed when I wan to hangout naked, would like to hear from anyone in the Croydon area and maybe a quote on how much it might cost .

This topic was edited
RE: Handyman

A venation blind is easy to fit. The downside is that, being at the window, it is a job that might need clothing.

This post was edited

Thanks ollygrumps , that would be fine but my DIY knowledge is terrible also I rent and althoughthe land lord has given her permission for me to do this, I don't want to do any damage thatcould be deducted from my deposit , so if anyone out there does know a good handymanplease let me know

This post was edited

Thanks ollygrumps , that would be fine but my DIY knowledge is terrible also I rent and althoughthe land lord has given her permission for me to do this, I don't want to do any damage thatcould be deducted from my deposit , so if anyone out there does know a good handymanplease let me knowhi. i have just read your post about wanting a venetian blind fitting, if you havent yet got this done, please give me a shout as i also regularly work out of basingstoke which i believe is within scope of croyden. V

This post was edited

Thank you everyone for your posts I had the blind fitted by Cornwallguywho did a really great job, I can now be naked in my kitchen

This post was edited

I would be happy to fit your blind.I am a handyman based in Orpington and a service that I offer is the supply and fit of blinds and curtains or I will fit your own.To fit your own blind I generally charge 35 per window.If you are interested give me a call on 07984 071882.Eric

This post was edited