UK naked handymen

thenakedhandyman

Plymouth based Handyman, Builder. available for all those projects you havent done, nows youir chance to do them the fun way.

Latest Post
by  
DIY Drew

Based in Surrey & I am a very competent, efficient, diligent & tidy Handyman that charges 15.00 per hour.I have 'Tradesman' Public Liability Insurance & can provide references regarding my work if required.I can undertake painting &...

Naked builder in york

Hi I'm a new nudist and happen to be a general builder.

Interior Decorator required in East Sussex

We are looking to redecorate a bedroom and the hall at our B&B near Hastings. No papering, just paint finishes. Can accommodate for the duration of the job if necessary. Any willing painters, please contact us. Thanks

naked decorator

Naked decorator west mids Birmingham, willing to travel

Latest Post
by  
Handyman in Richmond? pm me

Recently moved to Richmond/Twickenham. Looking for a Handyman for some small improvements in the apartment. Please pm me. Thsnks

Latest Post
by  
Plumber and electrician needed north wales

Looking for a plumber and electrician to work on property in Llandudno. Cheers Stu

Latest Post
by  
Bathroom tiler needed Crawley

Hi - does anyone know of a tiler in the Crawley area? Got a small bathroom that needs old tiles taking down and new ones put up. Budget of around 500 if anyone's interested?Thanks

Latest Post
by  
naked handyman available

hi ... i am an experienced handyman based in Bristol ... most types of work undertaken more details and pics on request

Latest Post
by  
carpenter

naturist carpenter available for work in the surrey area

Latest Post
by