UK naked handymen

sussex gardener

if u have secluded garden. im your naked gardener. message me neal

Latest Post
by  
Handyman in London?

Always need bits doing around the house (including electrical) - so a nudist handyman would be ideal - is that you?

Latest Post
by  
Naked handyman in Lincolnshire

I am available for most jobs in and around the home. Stephen on 07905 913 944

Latest Post
by  
Naked DIY

Accept any kind of naked DIY/renovation.Very handy.References.Thank you.

Latest Post
by  
Looking for nudie decorator in Nottingham

Hi guys - need my flat painting! Any nudie painters around the area?

East Midlands Handyman

I am based between Nottingham and Lincoln, with considerable experience in most DIY areas. I'm willing to have a go at most jobs within reasonable range.

Latest Post
by  
Dorset handyman

Looking to make some spare cash. More than 40 yrsas handy man. Comfortable being nude while working.Dorset area only.

Latest Post
by  
handy andy

hi in handy andy, i live in kent but will travel any where, im a builder,but i love landscaping gardens,i can fit any thing no job to small, but i would rather do it with out clothes,call me you never know, i might surprise you.......

Latest Post
by  
DIY

Very handy. Can do anything from painting to fit a kitchen or install a bathroom, tiles, wall paper, basic plumbing, basic electric, etc... Brighton area or loughborough area.

Latest Post
by  
Advertise

As we all know, If we want work we need to advertise. Advertise the group to your TN friends and then use this string to say what you can do and where you are. It may well be that another group-member's friend hires you for your particular...