UK naked handymen

New project

I've been asked to make a bridge to recreate Monet's Water-lilies in one of our village ponds. I scaled it off his masterpiece and worked out it would be 6.m long. Now that I've started making it I realize just how big that is (see...

Latest Post
by  
In the buff painter and decorator,...

Professional decorator, I do all aspects of decorating, internal and external plus small building jobs around the home. I'm 46, gay, honest and friendly and happy to work naked. Currently taking bookings for Spring so get in touch if ypu need...

buffdecorator

i totally can approve buffdecorator, his work is fantastic and i wish all of you in the north west of UK book him to do naked work at your homes.... you wont be disappointed!

Latest Post
by  
Naked PC/Computer help and Lessons (Excel...

Can help with PC problems, upgrades etc. Also can give naked lessons on pc use including word, excel, outlook ect Herts, Bedsm Bucks, Middlesex and parts of London!

Latest Post
by  
Anty naked decorators in #Hampshire?

I have a couple of rooms need painting anyone around Portsmouth/Southampton?

Latest Post
by  
handyman needed in brighton for general DIY

hi im doing some work re-modeling the bathroom and need some help, carpentry and tiles, also shelves etclet me know if you can help, have all the tools and supplies including tea....... look forward to hearing from you

Latest Post
by  
In open view

There are some jobs which we just can't do without being seen. Cleaning the windows, fixing the car, clearing the gutters, painting the front wall and mending the roof are some examples. Do you do any of them naked?

Latest Post
by  
Handyman in Essex wanted

Hi guys, I'm looking for a handy man in the Essex area. I've got a few things that need doing around the house but mainly some decorating and bits. Please send me a message if anyone is around the area or knows of anyone. Thanks

Latest Post
by  
naked handyman electician kent

for all your handyman needs

Latest Post
by  
sussex gardener

if u have secluded garden. im your naked gardener. message me neal

Latest Post
by