FREE HOLIDAY IN SPANISH NATURIST APARTMENT IN EXCHANGE FOR DECORATING?

Calling all decorators...is anyone interested in decorating a 2 bed apartment in the naturist resort of Vera Playa in exchange for free accommodation either in the apartment or our other apartment in the same complex.Or perhaps a free week at another time?Near the beach, loads of great onsite facilities such as indoor/outdoor pool, tennis, wifi etc(have a look at the website veraplayavacations.com - this shows the urbanisation, our other apartment but not the apartment to be painted)
Many thanksSteve

This topic was edited
RE: FREE HOLIDAY IN SPANISH NATURIST APARTMENT IN EXCHANGE FOR DECORATING?

Calling all decorators...is anyone interested in decorating a 2 bed apartment in the naturist resort of Vera Playa in exchange for free accommodation either in the apartment or our other apartment in the same complex.Or perhaps a free week at another time?Near the beach, loads of great onsite facilities such as indoor/outdoor pool, tennis, wifi etc(have a look at the website veraplayavacations.com - this shows the urbanisation, our other apartment but not the apartment to be painted)Many thanksSteveHi Steve,What type of decorating do you need doing?

This post was edited

I'm doing it in December. Vera Playa has long been on my bucket list of places to visit.

This post was edited

Yes, thanks to Olly for sorting us out in December! Vera is looking forward to welcoming you :)

This post was edited

I had my free holiday and painted the whole apartment. See the photos in my profile.

This post was edited

I had my free holiday and painted the whole apartment. See the photos in my profile.
Looks like you got carried away with the painting!

This post was edited

Like this. It was a bit of fun
I painted my friend too.

This post was edited