UK naked handymen

Any handyman around Manchester?

Hi, I'm based in Hyde in Greater Manchester and have a job or two that needs doing in the house. Are there any naturist handyman around the area? Cheers

DIY NW England

Hi just joined the group, if any one in the NW of England requires any small jobs around the house doing please get in touch,

Latest Post
by  
Any handyman around Manchester?

Hi, I'm based in Hyde in Greater Manchester and have a job or two that needs doing in the house. Are there any naturist handyman around the area? Cheers

Woodland Cabin - 1 hour from London

I've recently added my off the grid woodland cabin to Mister B&B for anyone looking to escape the hustle and bustle and get back to nature between the towns of Tring and Berkhamsted. It's an off the grid hand built cabin on an old farm...

Latest Post
by  
Naked Electrician

Hi, Im a self employed electrician. I have been wondering about a naked service for a while, Ive stumbled upon this group and thought I would try my luck . I am based around chesterfield (uk) area, willing to travel around Derbyshire and South...

Joiner/carpenter needed

Looking to get some fitted wardrobes built at my home in the Newton Stewart area of SW Scotland. Ideally a local tradesman, but I can offer free bed and board while the work is ongoing for anyone willing to travel

Latest Post
by  
Looking for Plumber/heating engineer and...

Naturist guy needing plumber/heating engineer and painter/decorator in York, thought would put out to naturist community first, cheers guys!

Latest Post
by  
Looking for handymen for work in London

Looking for handymen (all sorts) for a renovation work in at my house. Very private place, so be nude all the time you want here. There's a spare room if you want to stay over if you're coming from outside London. I will be naked all the...

S. wales. Swansea / cardiff. Nude home help

Hi. Nudist for a number of years, i have done a number of nude home help jobs for people from basic tea making and general cleaning as home help, happy to discuss and consider any requirements able to also do basic handman tasks from putting up...

Any handyman in London please?

Im looking for a handyman in London please send me a message if you are available, thank you.