Setting the boundaries

I posted part of this in a groups too. What I am reading alot here is not about traditional nudism. Posts about intentionally leaving ones clothes behind or claiming they were stolen and parading around, Its about exhibitionism. Two different things. People wonder why single males arent given access to resorts. People wonder why laws arent changed toward nudity. Its because exhibition is a threatening nature to many. There is laws to protect people from threats. This behavior being one of them. Same thing can be said about all the threads about erections. It is a display of exhibitionism that you are trying to put across. I have yet encountered any male at a nude beach or resort with a legitimate erection. It was self enduced and the people paraded it. Ex: saw a gentleman at a well respected resort that displayed a 3/4 erection for 2 days around the pool and on walks around the resort. He made a mistake when he walked into the office being limp. People who noticed, questioned it. Found he had a penile pump implant. Damnest thing is... His wife was going along with the escapade. They were asked to leave the grounds. Examples like this and others give the public and the law a wrong idea of nudism. Seems like these threads anymore are about exhibitionism or people looking for a pickup. Where are the Administrators that arent monitoring this site moreso. Sorry for the rant

This topic was edited
RE: Setting the boundaries

I must agree but this site is not generally a good representation of true nudists (excuse the pun). Its about selling memberships. ALL of my experiences in actual resorts and with genuine people have been exactly that - genuine and enjoyable for all the right reasons.

This post was edited

Yes, an interesting situation. A website that encourages a member to show themselves nude, but discourages exhibitionism.
Personally, I love the feeling of being nude in the fresh air, but I can disassociate being nude in public with public displays demonstrating sexuality. ie. flaunting an erection at the beach/resort. I'm sure that most, if not all nude males, have found themselves a little firmer than usual from time to time. But it is the response to this that is the difference. If you decide that when you discover you have an erection, its time to go for a walk up and down the beach in front of everyone, you might be an exhibitionist. If, however, you roll over (perhaps uncomfortably) and hide the evidence, you are probably more concerned about the comfort of everyone else.
Even more concerning for me, is when couples decide that the beach is the place for bedroom "activities". It's not ok, never.

This post was edited

I agree with what you all said. Thanks for the support

This post was edited

What I am reading alot here is not about traditional nudism. Posts about intentionally leaving ones clothes behind or claiming they were stolen and parading around, Its about exhibitionism. Two different things. People wonder why single males arent given access to resorts.Here here.
My main nudist spot doesn't have many of the overt trouble you describe. What I see instead is men that leer and make it really obvious.
To be sure, women (and men for that matter) that go to resorts don't mind being seen, but some of these guys are so ridiculous about it. Just this weekend, a young lesbian couple came to my favorite resort. Once they found themselves a couple of seats by the pool, I was struck by the number of men whose wanderings around the place would some how take them right by their spot. They weren't off the beaten path, but when a guy would walk around the pool to get to an inconvenient gate...twice!...it was kind of obvious.
Were they doing this in the hopes of being seen by the gals? Were they doing this because they wanted to check them out? It really doesn't matter.
By the way, a "no single males" policy would not have helped. One of the guys doing this was married.
Two friends of mine I've brought there are amused than creeped out by this sort of thing, but one of them won't come to the place without me. This is a woman, by the way, that had been involved in nudism long before I came along.
Ted.

This post was edited