When do you drive naked?

I have driven completely naked at night. During the day I always keep a shirt on. I'm trying to build the courage to try a completely naked day drive. I was wondering how many here drive nude during the day. I know all the tips and tricks of covering my lap, but being naked from the waist up just seems like it would draw way too much attention and create suspicion. That's particularly true during cold weather. Anyway, night or day or both? And any words of encouragement?

Two years later I now drive completely naked regularly during the day. It feels risky, but natural since I'm naked most of the time at home anyway. I don't worry much about it. It feels too good to worry about it!

This topic was edited
RE: When do you drive naked?

Honestly, there are two things that helped me overcome my ... concerns. First, guys drive without shirts all the time. Especially during the warm months during the day. I came to the conclusion that driving without a shirt is so common that it was only my imagination that suggested that people noticed me more. Second, the fleeting opportunity for someone to actually SEE your lap is not really there. Try it, if you are driving along and see a car getting ready to pass you on your left, can you actually see their lap as they go by? If you happen to be going the same speed, then you may be able to, depending on the size of the vehicle. But otherwise, it really isn't as easy to do as most of us think. I tried this a LOT. Of course there is the concern of trucks and buses. When I came close to trucks I would simply speed up a bit knowing that by the time they looked over at me, it would be too late. Buses are my main concern. I usually have something to cover my lap with; a shirt, a pillow, something. If not, either I won't pass, or pass pretty darn quick.

This post was edited

I drive naked to the nude beach whenever I can but I always sit on a towel which I just flip over my lap if I come across a RBT unit. Of a night, I do the same. Nude night drives somehow make me feel more free than day drives, probably because I'm usually driving to a favourite bush track to walk it naked.

This post was edited

If I'm completely naked it's usually in the summer as then lots of guys go toples driving so no one then knows your totally nude. Unless of course a lorry pulls up along side and the driver looks down at you :-) that's happened a couple of times :-)

This post was edited

I drive naked all the time, day, night all the time. Rarely have coverup, but will have s towel just for emergency. I've driven as few as 2 miles and as far as several hundred. Driven thru tolls, drivethrus, busy cities anywhere I go, I go nude. Much fun.

This post was edited

One thing I know, I'm going to tint my windows. I was out and about today (clothed) and paid attention to how well I could see in other cars. I certainly couldn't see anyone more than to the shoulders. And people in cars with tinted windows were just silhouettes. I was amazed actually how little you see. I have always thought nighttime would be the only safe time, but I see that even during the day, with a bit of strategic driving, this would work, especially on two lane country roads. I think I'm convincing myself. :)

This post was edited

Windows being tinted next week. :)

This post was edited

My windows are now tinted. :). Time for a drive!

This post was edited

In summer I always drive nude. Part of my lifestyle choice. As Kykris says no one notices. When I pass abus or 4x4 wheel drive I have a towel or pareo (sarong or lava lave) beside me. Drivers won't see me but passengers might, especially kids.I don't care who see me. but in this paranoid society, (isn't it a sign of how sick society is, that 1,000's of people go to psychiatrists daily) someone might be offended by seeing a naked body!

This post was edited

I drive nude day or night I keep a t-shirt or towel next to me

This post was edited

I drive naked all the time, unless I go to the store or work. I have a nudist friend I visit that lives 5 miles from me, I'll drive there without cover up. I have taken roadtrips nakedto Fort Lauderdale and when I get to a rest stop late at night, if it's warm, I'll get out and go in naked.

This post was edited