RE: When do you drive naked?

Yesterday....... my hour drive to the spa.
Just wore my t-shirt as there was quite a chill in the air but the heater kept the rest nice and warm.
Had to slip my shorts on for a minute during check-in, but then I enjoyed 5 hours of naked spa bliss.
What a way to decompress!
Lee

This post was edited

Only drive naked when I am alone, the wife would not be ok with me being naked while driving. So not to upset the apple cart I only drive nude when solo. I live in a rural area so being seen by passing traffic is minimal. My moist enjoyable timedriving nude is to and from medical appointments it's 84 miles each way.

This post was edited

Rarely. I'll do it when I'm driving through BFE, but I generally will wear clothing while driving because I live in a crowded area and people tend to equate nudity with sex and don't understand nudism.

This post was edited

I drive naked on any long journey - say over 30 minutes and if I don't have a textile passenger. It includes driving through towns and cities, on motorways, main roads and byways. For the longer journeys I take a packed lunch, a flask of coffee and a jar to pee in.

This post was edited

In the warm weather Ive driven naked both daylight and dark. I have a work van so only a trucker could see if they make the effort to check me out. I have to admit that I kind of enjoy the thought the truckers might see me.

This post was edited
RE:When do you drive naked?

I have been a life long nude driver. Started when I was 14 (no license) and drove from Boy Scout camp to Long Island nude beach, about 20 miles, at least 8 different times. Never took any clothing. Just a beach towel and a radio (yes, a radio). 60 years of frequently driving nude and still do.
This summer I will be in N. Calif near Sacramento at several nudist resorts. Will drive full distance from Palm Springs nude. Occasionally do pick up hitch-hiker. No problem and company. They like the ride and a few will strip also, not waiting for an invitation.

This post was edited

I recently had a great nude driving experience. I was going to meet a friend here in Palm Springs, and he said I could park in his garage. Since I have a garage as well, I was able to get in my car wearing nothing but a pair of sneakers, drive to his house naked the whole way, and then hang out nude with him. It was at night so no one could really see anything, but I will definitely do it again during the day!

This post was edited

HI......GOOD FOR YOU! I have been a trucker for many years, and LOVE driving naked both day and night. I just keep a small hand towel handy, to cover my lap, when passing a school bus, or when driving thru the weigh stations. Hope to see you out sometime

This post was edited

I recently had a great nude driving experience. I was going to meet a friend here in Palm Springs, and he said I could park in his garage. Since I have a garage as well, I was able to get in my car wearing nothing but a pair of sneakers, drive to his house naked the whole way, and then hang out nude with him. It was at night so no one could really see anything, but I will definitely do it again during the day!

PS is a very good place to play that way. One night I was skinnydipping at a nudist buddy's house. At midnight it was time to leave back to where I was staying (with some other nudist friends). My buddy told me I didn't need to get dressed to go to my car, in fact we stood on his nude on his driveway nude and he pointed out all the houses that were either vacant, inhabited by guys who wouldn't care or by elders long asleep. So I drove back naked, and since the porch lights were off and it was a dark night, I walked from the driveway into my hosts' house naked too. Fun experience, hope it happens again!

This post was edited

Well, due to the law of averages it had to happen eventually, and for me it happened on Tuesday night.

Half way through a 50 minute / 4.5 mile tailback for a lane closure that wasn't even needed, I was rear ended.

My clothes were already in the bag on the back seat, but thankfully I had shorts in the door pocket and croc's under the passenger seat.

Thankfully there was no damage (boot still opens / shuts, no visual harm) so we were both quickly back on out (3mph) way.

As I do 30,000 miles a year I suppose I've done well to go this long.

This post was edited