RE: Thank you, TT1

Moo

This post was edited

Why is it that newbies who have been here a week or less are full of advice and admonitions to the seasoned TN folks? It is my firm conviction that a link to TN was posted on a juvenile BB with a request to come here to troll. This is one of the downsides to the Web.
You wouldn't know this, NIM, but Button's isn't new to the site. She is Neko reincarnate. Welcome back Neko! You have been missed. But, please, if you're back to stir up trouble - don't. We have enough of that here already as you well know. If you're back because you like the site and want to help with the ongoing battle against those who are purposely violating the site rules/guidelines/mores and tenets simply because they can then please don't violate the rules yourself by promoting other websites, trolling or being drawn into a flame fest again.
You are good people and most of us would like to see you stick around this time around.
Jen
I thought she was banned? How come she is back if she was banned?
She WAS banned. But she came back with a new user name. She is welcome as long as she doesn't cause trouble. Others have come back with a new user name.

This post was edited

Others have come back with a new user name.
One did it seven times.

But...who's counting. LOL

This post was edited

She issometimesoutspoken BUT it appears that someone has a personal vendetta against her if she was in fact kicked off. There is still the possibility that she simply deleted her account so we shouldn't rush to judgement.

This post was edited

It grieves me to see her gone, like it did the first time she was gone. She is missed.

This post was edited

she seems to disappear as soon as someone says something, yet a troll is flagged by 20+ people and they are around for a few days.

This post was edited

Writing a letter is a good idea Rabbit. Will send one as well this weekend.

Jen

This post was edited

Again, I missed the exchange, and it's already gone.
There are many short-comings of this site. One is a total inability to "flag" a member and offer a reason to keep them !!
Perhaps a letter to TTI, but where to send it ?
abuse, maybe ?
Since no response seems to ever happen in the last year and a half or so ??

This post was edited

Why does everyone assume TT is not here reading the postings and needs help running his website?
Largely the total lack of response, and the obvious violations of his own TOS that go permanently unaddressed.

This post was edited