Nudism and medical appliances

I have a question about something. I currently am a closeted nudist. I am also a pre op male to female transsexual. However recently i have had to start to rely on wearing a catheter and bag for incontinence. Would wearing my urine bag with the rest of me naked still make me a nudist? I know that we as humans are supposed to accept who we are but I want to be able to go to a nudist event and not be judged because I am peeing in a bag.

This topic was edited
RE: Nudism and medical appliances

Yes, you're still a nudist with a catheter bag / artificial limb / neck brace whatever. As you are with a hat, or shoes, or glasses, or anything else you actually need.

This post was edited

Right on Steve.
Christych if I may ask? I wonder how one would pay for a procedure like your doing. Insurance for us post Obama Care has doubled to 20K a year, $6500 deductible. Plus the expense to pay for the general medical, eye and dental care not covered on a yearly basis.
I have a procedure impending and I'm thinking Geez how am I going to pull this one off without getting way deep in our accounts.
Good luck and wish you well

This post was edited

Yes, you're still a nudist with a catheter bag / artificial limb / neck brace whatever. As you are with a hat, or shoes, or glasses, or anything else you actually need.DITTO

This post was edited

You would still be a nudist, since the bag is needed for medical reasons.

This post was edited

I have a question about something. I currently am a closeted nudist. I am also a pre op male to female transsexual. However recently i have had to start to rely on wearing a catheter and bag for incontinence. Would wearing my urine bag with the rest of me naked still make me a nudist? I know that we as humans are supposed to accept who we are but I want to be able to go to a nudist event and not be judged because I am peeing in a bag.Don't sweat it. I wear knee braces, back patches and use a cane or power chair. Kids will be kids, but if an adult is judgmental, just blow it off.
My adult sons are mentally disabled and have speech impairments. They are often gawked at in public, and it is rude, but I try to help them understand and to not be bothered by it.

This post was edited