RE: Testicles: Feeling the cold

Try to avoid climbing over barbed wire fences while airing them out. Some of the health benefits may be lost.

This post was edited
RE: Testicles: Feeling the Cold

Living in the desert heat, ive had problems with my nudity and its functionality. If im too hot, my low hangers go everywhere and stick to everything. Much easier to just wear a jock and keep 'em close. If thats going to make me infrtile than so be it. lol. My dad smoked pot every day of his life, wore breifs every day of his life, wore a condom every time and still... has 10 kids. Im not too worried about my fertility as much as comfortability and functionality. :)

The "briefs" effect isn't universal. Some men wear briefs all their lives and still have plenty of children. But for couples who have trouble conceiving, that could be the most inexpensive treatment available. It's worth trying before moving to the more expensive steps.

This post was edited
RE: Testicles: Feeling the Cold

Living in the desert heat, ive had problems with my nudity and its functionality. If im too hot, my low hangers go everywhere and stick to everything. Much easier to just wear a jock and keep 'em close. If thats going to make me infrtile than so be it. lol. My dad smoked pot every day of his life, wore breifs every day of his life, wore a condom every time and still... has 10 kids. Im not too worried about my fertility as much as comfortability and functionality. :)
You could use talcum powder.

Or even corn starch, which wicks away the moisture

This post was edited

Living in Seattle mine have all but disappeared! C'mon Summer!!!

This post was edited

Well, ya learn something new everyday.
Heh.

This post was edited

I agreewith Nudy Jay. I feel colder at home dressed than when I'm naked and I think the balls do help regulate body temperature. I have big low hanging balls that are always naked and hanging loose (I never wear underwear) so they are always in the open air. At home I never wear anything, not a robe, sllippers ora stitch of anythingjust barefoot and completely naked. Even in winter it's never an issue being naked. Just natural as a man that lives naked to feel the temperature (whatever it is) on your naked body. Naked Man

This post was edited

Hate it when they shrink up

This post was edited

I don't think that they care what temperatrue the body is. I know that mine shrink right back if I go into cold water.

This post was edited

Hey, let's give credit where credit is due. The testicles don't do anything but hang there and produce sperm. It's the scrotum that does all the shrinking and stretching. If the scrotum did not do its job properly, the testicles would not be able to do theirs.
Talk about reacting to the cold, maybe we should mention what nipples do.

This post was edited

Hi Guys, I often wondered why it is that when I'm sitting around naked in winter I still feel the cold more when I get dressed. I read recently that it is a function of the testicles to regulate body temperature. As guys we all know about shrinkage. It doesn't just mean you have cold balls. Our testicles are also telling the rest of our body to conserve body heat by restricting blood flow in our extremities and skin surface. This also works in reverse. When our balls are low hanging and saggy our skin surface and extremities also get the message with blood flowing through unrestricted capillaries to achieve the maximum cooling affect.So doesn't this mean that wearing hot sweaty restrictive underwear is really causing our bodies natural regulator to send confusing messages? We end up feeling the cold and pile on more clothes. Should we just hang our nuts out for a while? The answer to me is to live a life more natural than society forces us to do. Being naked does have its health benefits. I for one will be letting my balls swing free as much as I nakedly can! Don't you agree?JayI wish it worked like that for me. Most of the winter, I have to be covered up because it's just way too cold for me to be naked. I sometimes really think about moving back to the tropics.

This post was edited