profile pics

I uploaded a few pics a day or two ago, but they still arent up, leading to limited use of the site.... about how long does it usually take?

This topic was edited
RE: profile pics

I'm having a strange problem too, my pics are up but I cant view them or get into the chat, however others have commented on them. :(

This post was edited

It's one of those strange quirks. Those of us who are already fully "in" can even see photos of newer members who can't see their own. Many others have commented on this in the past. All we can suggest is patience. Eventually, it gets worked out and you get to do everything we can.

This post was edited

okay I will keep holding out!

This post was edited

I'm in the same postion, most frustrating!

This post was edited
thanks

thanks everyone, i guess ill just wait it out... Just to let the other 2 members know, i can see your pics. Are mine viewable to anyone else?

This post was edited
RE: time delay?

having account unlocked doesn't really have anything to do with the loader. i always have to use the alternative loader.

This post was edited

having account unlocked doesn't really have anything to do with the loader. i always have to use the alternative loader.

Me too. Even with a mobile broadband connection, it's slow here.

This post was edited

mine was unlocked but still not showing certified, and it has been two weeks, and do not have access to anything.

This post was edited

mine was unlocked but still not showing certified, and it has been two weeks, and do not have access to anything.

To certify you have to upload the pics via the certification link...not post them to your profile. As an uncertified member the ONLY areas you do not have access to is the certified forum and the certified chat room. You have full access to all other areas of the site.

This post was edited