I was out running on an early Spring day....

Yesterday was one of those early Spring days up here in Minnesota that gets a guy thinking about how long the winter has been and how nice it'll be when all the snow finally melts away.
Went out for a run and came back on a fairly isolated trail... about halfway down the trail I got the idea, what if I were to actually go nude and run a ways I've never done and I was really tempted.
I stopped ... looked around .. and then I started to think about what if someone happened to come down the trail and there I am ..that would be big news in a town of 5k. Hmm... I continued on with my fully-clothed run.
Still would like to try it someday. :)Racer99

This topic was edited
RE: I was out running on an early Spring day....

I have run nude in 5K races that are part of a nude 5K series here at TX and OK resorts. Other than that I haven't had any opportunities to run nude. Very often when I am out trail running I wish I could be nude, but the trails I run are part of a public park so it wouldn't be advisable, even though most times I do not cross paths with anyone.

This post was edited

I like running the nude 5Ks too, and try to do one or two a year. Anyone who runs should try it once. One of life's little pleasures.Where I live in NW Pa has been too cold to run naked except for a few days lately. I live by 14000 acres of State Game lands and walk up the short hill to the parking lot to see if anyone is there. Usually isn't anyone, so I shed the shorts and run the roads. The road is gated and I run in the off-work hours so seldom see anyone. Pretty fortunate to have such a place adjoining my property.

This post was edited

I have run in two nude 5k races in Florida and had a great time. Running naked in an event really can't be beat. I will do it again if I ca convince the wife to travel to Fla. at the time of the races. I have also run naked when staying a nudist resorts and once on Blacks Beach. Running by yourself is great but nothing to racing a 5k. I've been tempted to run naked at other venues, but decided against it when considering the potential consequences. Once while vacationing in Florida and staying along a golf course, I would get up early and run the cart paths before golfers showed up. It was quite warm with the Florida humidity and I was wearing only shorts. No one was around that I could see, but had second thoughts of removing the shorts. It was a good thing because a groundskeeper came driving up to me and I would have not had time to slip on the shorts. I can only guess what he might have done had he seen me running naked.

This post was edited

I run several naked 5K's year too. Last year I did 3 in the FL area, and this year I plan on at least 4 to 5. I love it and now the normal races are so boring to me! Convincing a few of my friends too to join me this year.

This post was edited

The only way I run is naked. I have a grass/dirt track behind our rural home, and 11 times around is a mile. I have never run it with clothes on.

This post was edited

The only way I run is naked. I have a grass/dirt track behind our rural home, and 11 times around is a mile. I have never run it with clothes on.From a city boy up here in the North country, I have to say I'm more than a bit jealous. Just learned that the nude 5K "Adventure Run" that was being planned in June a bit South of here is in danger of being canceled. Bummer ... going to keep searching.

This post was edited

When hiking in the national forests we often break out and run for a mile or two. Sometimes the bouncing, shifting and gravitational tugging of the male genitalia can cause temporary discomfort and one has to stop and walk for a while! Anyone else experience this?

Not really. Bouncing can be at first distracting but then you quickly get used to it. No side pain or discomfort though.

This post was edited