Problem with chat - Can anyone help with font size

When the new chat started, i was told my font size was larger than most in the room. Now it appears that the font is so small, i get no response to my messages in chat. Can anyone help me or let me know who I should contact? Thanks for any help you can provide.

This topic was edited
No Help Yet...

This is so frustrating. I just tried chat again, and evidently there is no difference. No one responded to my messages in chat, not even a greeting. I guess my days here on this site are numbered. To those whom i have befriended, stay true to yourself! Maybe our paths will cross again. Rob

This post was edited
RE: No Help Yet...

It is probably fixed by now.

This post was edited

Hi CheriDonna! I just checked again (twice), and still no one evidently can see my messages. Also, I used to be able to click on a name to see the profile or whisper, but nothing happens now when I click on someone's name.
I appreciate any help you might be able to provide, or let me know who I could contact to get some further assistance. Thanks, Rob

This post was edited

Hi CheriDonna! I just checked again (twice), and still no one evidently can see my messages. Also, I used to be able to click on a name to see the profile or whisper, but nothing happens now when I click on someone's name. I appreciate any help you might be able to provide, or let me know who I could contact to get some further assistance. Thanks, Rob

Could it be a problem with a slow connection or even your computer?

BTW, please call me Cheri. Donna is my middle name, cheri is my first - less typing that way too.

This post was edited

I have been having problems also and think it is in the broser addon that handles chat. i seem to have a third party addon and will try changeing it to adobe flash player. the chat room text looks greek or something but when I opened the history window i could read fine. it might take a couple days for me to change this I'm running firefox on linux and need to find and install the right plugin.

This post was edited
RE: golfwholesaleseller

what does a golf club sales pitch have to do with a chatroom problem?

This post was edited

what does a golf club sales pitch have to do with a chatroom problem?

He's just spamming several of the forums. He's been flagged.

This post was edited

apparently not enough people have flagged him yet. still has a profile.

This post was edited
Still not working

Still no response when i try to chat. I guess it just isn't meant to be here. Bummer!

This post was edited

Have to admit the size of the fonts make me reach for teh magnifying tool in windows 7.

This post was edited