RE: driving nude

I decided to spend a sunny 95 degree day at my local nudist campground. At 8 am it was already hot and then I thought it would be so comfortable to drive naked to the campground, spend the day naked, and drive back home naked. I only brought a pair of shorts in case of an emergency for clothing. I drove the hour trip with the sunroof wide open and windows down. Over the years, I have noticed that it is really hard for other motorists to notice or see that you are naked. I have only been noticed by an occasional truck or high vehicle along side of me at a certain angle or attentive DD drive thru attendant and always greeted with enthusiasm. I have found that the sun, heat, and wind buffeting feels great on my body as I drive. It is like a natural body massage. I do enjoy driving naked when I can.Lately I have been doing more naked driving than clothed...I just carry a towel with me in case I need to cover up...put my clothes on when I arrive where I am going and take off again when I am back in the car to leave.

This post was edited
RE: driving nude

I have posted a video of a recent naked drive I took without any backup clothing.It can be viewed athttps://vimeo.com/175658179

This post was edited
RE: Driving NUDE

I've enjoyed driving naked at night, when traffic is low and there's little likelihood of being stopped. Have even stopped at roadside rest stops, which are empty in the middle of the night, so I was able to do my business and get back in the car and continue driving--all naked. It'd be so neat if nude driving were legalized, it'd keep a lot more drivers from dozing off behind the wheel.

This post was edited
RE: DRIVING NUDE

I am baffled by laws against driving barefoot. I do it all the time and feel great control of the pedals, perhaps better grip and sensitvity than with shoes. I do agree that any footwear that would slip off easily increases risk of losing grip on brake pedal. Naked head to toe is I think the most comfortable way to drive. Body temp regulation is more even, movement and circulation are better, I stay more alert and responsive. I hope law enforcement will pay more attention to impaired, reckless and rageful drivers and leave nudies alone.

This post was edited

It seems strange that driving barefoot should be illegal in some places as driving without footwear is recommended by some UK motoring authorities for snowy and icy conditions owing to the greater sensitivity this imparts.

This post was edited

I went for a naked hike yesterday and then drove home nude along the tri-state tollway west of Chicago. It was still light but found no need to coverup. Passengers in cars couldn't see and I didn't care about my trucker friends.

This post was edited

It seems strange that driving barefoot should be illegal in some places as driving without footwear is recommended by some UK motoring authorities for snowy and icy conditions owing to the greater sensitivity this imparts.It's not illegal, it's a myth. Do a google search and you will see. Here's one of the many links that can be foundwww.barefoothub.com/illegal-drive-barefoot-myth-dangerous/

This post was edited

My wife and I just returned from a long driving trip to visit places we'd never been and to visit close nudist friends. ALL the driving I did was while I was nude! My wife was a great sport and wore the absolute minimum throughout the trip ... mostly sundresses. Not sure why she took undies ... she never wore them! hahahaha
Long drives, at times, and it felt great. Made a couple of stops and was able to get out and stretch the legs and take some pictures. Some cars and trucks passed. Some of them I was able to just stand next to the car and they couldn't see me. Other times, they saw, honked and waved or gave a thumbs up!
I think more people wish they had the guts to drive naked! hahahahaha

This post was edited

I think more people wish they had the guts to drive naked! hahahahahaI have not had a stitch of clothing on all day and I just come back from the beach star gazing.

This post was edited

It seems strange that driving barefoot should be illegal in some places as driving without footwear is recommended by some UK motoring authorities for snowy and icy conditions owing to the greater sensitivity this imparts.It's not illegal, it's a myth. Do a google search and you will see. Here's one of the many links that can be foundwww.barefoothub.com/illegal-drive-barefoot-myth-dangerous/
Note that the poster who said driving barefoot was illegal is in Spain. The referenced website doesn't say whether or not barefoot driving is illegal in that country - it just covers the USA, Canada, and UK. So we really don't have enough information to say whether he was risking a fine in Spain.

This post was edited