RE: driving nude

Hi, please do share your stories when driving nude

This post was edited

We went to the beach today. Great day ... we need to go more often.
The ride there I was completely naked, Di had on a sundress. We got out of the car and I was able to exit and slip on my shorts without anyone seeing me. When we were done on the beach and got back to the car, I stripped again and so did Di. I drove over to a parking structure and found a spot where we could clean up. We got out of the car, walked around back and I had taken an emptylarge jug of bottled water and filled it with tap water before we left for the beach. I took a spare cap and drilled holes in it and after we parked in the structure, we held it over each other's head and took a quick shower, toweled off and got back in the car naked and drove home ... the long way!
Great day on the beach, naked drives and a naked outdoor shower in a parking structure. Pretty good day! :D

This post was edited

Thats pretty cool....neat idea about the showering in the parking structure....today was a great day i headed out for my trip this morning...didnt bother putting on shorts....i wish i say drove completely naked today but i didnt...over q2 hours driving only had to put my shorts on to get gas ....for a little this evening before i got to the hotel...i was drive completely naked....checkedin my room...forgot something in my car...and i had to try it to if i could get away with it..left my without my clothes went to the van which was parked in the back of the hotel and returned to my room without being scene...

This post was edited

We're on an annual weekend trip to avolleyball tournament starting
tomorrow. We drove over an hour, today, to get to our hotel. I was
completely naked the entire way and only slipped on my shorts at
the signal light before driving up to the front entry of the hotel.
I got out without a shirt on and slipped that on and we came inside
to check in ... still buttoning my shirt! :D

We no sooner got into our room and the shorts and shirt hit the
chair! Di scrambled outta her clothes and we unpacked. We
relaxed a bit and then went for a walk, had some dinner and then
came back to the room to get naked again and relax. The next few
days will be filled with clothing required time. We're gearing up
for it by being naked whenever we get the chance!

This post was edited

The UK is enjoying a very sudden and very hot heat wave at the moment. It does make me wonder how many naked drivers there are at the moment.
I always drive home in just my shirt, and this morning only had trousers and shirt on - and not fastened. Tie, shoes and socks waited until I was in the car park.
I also managed my second totally naked drive on Saturday night. It was at 1am and was mostly through the countryside so it was 99% safe. The two small towns I drove through were done without incident.
I can't explain why being 100% naked was so much better than just wearing my shirt though. I think wearing my shirt feels like I am being forced to conform, or at least look like I am

This post was edited

I can't explain why being 100% naked was so much better than just wearing my shirt though. I think wearing my shirt feels like I am being forced to conform, or at least look like I am

I started out driving naked from the waist down, then graduated to completely naked at night. I continued to drive with just a shirt during the day until I gathered the courage to go nude. That was the most liberating feeling I've ever felt. But as a result driving with a shirt on feels like not driving nude and I don't do it now. If I can't drive completely naked I feel, like you, that it's conforming. And quite frankly I still feel clothed. Still, driving during the daylight is almost too much of a rush! :)

This post was edited

I know this is probly not much for a lot of people but for the first time for me it was.Went to the beach today and when I left I pulled my shorts off and drove 1 hour back to my camper with nothing on. It was not that hard to do. I was surprised that you pay more attention to other people than they do to you. First time but not the last....I've been driving nude for...my gosh 20 years easy.. Have driven the entire eastern seaboard from PA to FL I-95 and VA to TN and all points in between. You're absolutely correct "you pay more attention to other people than they do to you." Although you do get noticed from time to time, it is rare.

This post was edited

Well I just violated my "no shirts only" post above. I was coming back from dropping someone off at the airport and, with the sunny hot weather, I couldn't resist rolling the windows down and taking off the shorts. I have a car with deeply tinted windows, but wasn't in it. Had I been, I may have gotten completely nude. I almost did anyway. It made me decide to take a long drive tonight, leaving naked and arriving back home naked. There's no better way to do it!

This post was edited

Not to forget that almost every local jurisdiction has its own anti-nudity laws. You are always in one or more local jurisdictions.America, the land of the free

This post was edited

I decided to spend a sunny 95 degree day at my local nudist campground. At 8 am it was already hot and then I thought it would be so comfortable to drive naked to the campground, spend the day naked, and drive back home naked. I only brought a pair of shorts in case of an emergency for clothing. I drove the hour trip with the sunroof wide open and windows down. Over the years, I have noticed that it is really hard for other motorists to notice or see that you are naked. I have only been noticed by an occasional truck or high vehicle along side of me at a certain angle or attentive DD drive thru attendant and always greeted with enthusiasm. I have found that the sun, heat, and wind buffeting feels great on my body as I drive. It is like a natural body massage. I do enjoy driving naked when I can.

This post was edited