RE: driving nude

A couple of months ago my partner and I drove from Darwin to theeast coast of Australia naked in our Camper van and only pulledshorts on to refuel. We camped at rest areas overnightand didn't get dressed. Occasionally we were seen by a passingtruckie or motorist and they waved or tooted the horn. Tomorrowwe start the 3,500 km return journey the same naked. The NorthernTerritory with its sparse population makes its possible to getnude in a lot of public places like National Parks, Waterfalls, walking trails and of course driving driving around. We enjoy drivingplaces with our nudist friends who are visiting from other countrieslike Malaysia and Taiwan or Europe who haven't done it before andlove the thrill.I have no problems with the naked bit - have fun and make the most of it. And yes I'm jealous
What I can't get my head round is the idea of a 3,500KM journey. How long will that take? The longest I've ever done is 558 miles (892KM). T be fare though, in the UK, that's pretty much the full length

This post was edited

I drive naked all the time! Living in Florida, the weather is cooperative so naked driving can be done all year. The longest drives was 600 miles, and the shortest, 5 miles to the market. I drive day, night, country, city, busy streets, any where. I have to drive thru a toll booth to get to my Beach and usually go thru naked. Also, I have gone thru drive thru nude and downtown in daytime city traffic. It is more exciting when there is a chance to be seen, but it's not my main concern. My main reason is the comfort and relaxing feeling I have while driving naked. I have a buddy that time with me from time to time and we love driving nude together.

This post was edited

Our company leaves tomorrow! Life will resume for us, back to normal. It'll be warm tomorrow so ... shorts, shirt and flip flops are the uniform of the day. Naked driving all day tomorrow!!! :D

This post was edited

I often drive nude in the summer, and sometimes drive to do a skinny dip in the river, then to do a hill-walk, then drive nude home.I have a few times not taken any clothes with me, on one of these times I gave a lift to hitch-hiker!

This post was edited

I often drive nude in the summer, and sometimes drive to do a skinny dip in the river, then to do a hill-walk, then drive nude home.I have a few times not taken any clothes with me, on one of these times I gave a lift to hitch-hiker!

Ohh tell me more about that story ! I'd like to hear about you stopping to pickup a hitchhiker while driving nude with no coverup....
I am going to take your lead and go driving with nothing. Seems the most natural thing to do

This post was edited

I started driving naked many years before I admitted to myself that I was, indeed, a nudist. I started in the late 1980's on any long journey when alone in my car. In 1992 I got a job here in Yorkshire moving from the home counties UK. There were several months before we could move house. So I made the three hour journey each way each week end. In those days the M1 motorway stopped just south of central Leeds. My journey took me through the middle of Leeds and Harrogate. I always did it naked.
More recently I drive naked on any journey of over an hour, sometimes shorter. I've got lost looking for a car park in the very centre of Leeds (going down the Headrow three times), Been often stuck in slow/stationary traffic on the way to Manchester Airport or North Wales, been stationary just feet from a policeman and been hooted by a coach driver loading passengers. A friend and I achieved a true 24/7 nude week by stripping on getting into the hire car at the airport and staying naked until we returned it at the end of the week. I too like to travel sometimes without any clothes with me. It adds an extra buzz when there is no way to cover up. It does mean getting out of the car nakedfor a pee on a long journey. And it's a great way to go to a nudist venue, beach or resort. One time I was told off for being naked before checking in to such a resort.

This post was edited

An hour naked drive up to drop off the car at the repair shop. Slipped on the shorts, shirt and flip flops and exited the car tofill out the paperwork for the repairs. Got picked up by the rental car company and we got our rental car. My wife had an appointment so I dropped her off, stripped off againand kept myself busy driving around our old city in a sporty car that we rented. It was fun cruising by our old homes and neighborhoods. Then back to pick her up, so I had to slip on the dudes again. Once she was in the car, we got some lunchand we'd headed for home, I stripped off again for the hour + drive home.
She just smiled and said ... "aren't you in a good mood!" :D

This post was edited

I drove nude to the laundromat last night. It was around 10:30, had
some laundry to do for work, the laundromat stays open til 1am Then
reopens at 5 am. I hoped to go in nude but a two people were doing
their laundry. I dressed and put my load in the washing machine and
then the dryer. I then drove home nude planning to return when they
open at 5 am. I drove nude back to the laundromat, hoping walk in
nude, pick up the laundry and drive home nude. My plan did not work
out, someone was cleaning the laundromat. So, I dressed again,
picked up the laundry and drove home. I'll try again next week.

This post was edited

One time I was told off for being naked before checking in to such a resort.I haven't yet checked in naked but my wife and I have checked out of Euronat naked.

This post was edited

Ohh tell me more about that story ! I'd like to hear about you stopping to pickup a hitchhiker while driving nude with no coverup....
I am going to take your lead and go driving with nothing. Seems the most natural thing to do

It was early sunday morning, after my skinny dip, on my way up the valley to do one of my hill walks. Most traffic was going down the valley, and a guy with a small rucksack was walking in the same way as I was going and trying to thumb a lift. I'd wondered before when driving nude what if I saw a hitchhiker, so I stopped, forgetting I'd put my small damp towel on the back seat, so covering up now was a bit pointless. He didn't react at all when I wound the window down, and got in. I told him I had been swimming in the river and we chatted about there being no outdoor pools near by. He had been to a music gig and stayed at a friend's, who had to leave for work. He had walked a few miles, so was very glad of the lift, though he kept looking ahead when we talked! I took him a few miles up the road, past my turning, then drove back a mile to go up the mountain. Then I did a new route naked, which included going up a mile of tarmac roads past a farm, then along a path back to the car, where I met a few walkers going the other way.

This post was edited