RE: driving nude

I am barefoot when I drive naked. In any situation, indoor or outside, I never feel really naked unless the shoes and socks are off. There's something about touching the ground or pedals with bare feet that completes the experience.

This post was edited

I got some good time driving naked last Saturday night leaving Las Vegas going home...nice evening plus i managed to stay awake..

This post was edited

I know this is probly not much for a lot of people but for the first time for me it was.Went to the beach today and when I left I pulled my shorts off and drove 1 hour back to my camper with nothing on. It was not that hard to do. I was surprised that you pay more attention to other people than they do to you. First time but not the last....4/19 got to go to the beach yesterday. I was not able to drive nude all the way but about half way. hardly anyone at the beach. got to set out nude most of the day. took a hike down the beach for about 2 miles nude of course. Left my shorts which is just a coverup about a half mile away from my truck and was free and it felt good. did not see anyone until I got back close to the truck and that did not stop me I walked right to the truck. Drove home nude. good day

This post was edited

I have decided that long drives can almost always be done nude. Last week I made the entire trip from Palm Springs to LAX without wearing anything. Even in morning rush hour slowdowns nobody was paying attention to cars in the next lane. And I was in a compact car. I do keep shorts within reach but on this particular trip I didn't need them until I was on Sepulveda near the airport. I am glad to see so many people enjoying one more way to spend naked time.

This post was edited

Onhot summers nights I love to take a nude drivein my 72' Fiat 850 Spider Convertible. We live out in the country and I just grab some shorts and throw them in the passengers seat, then get in and drive the country roads for about an hour. The warm night air feels so good I can't wait for it to warm up.

This post was edited

I know this is probly not much for a lot of people but for the first time for me it was.Went to the beach today and when I left I pulled my shorts off and drove 1 hour back to my camper with nothing on. It was not that hard to do. I was surprised that you pay more attention to other people than they do to you. First time but not the last....Nice. Welcome to the nude driving club! It's great isn't it? ;)

This post was edited

I have decided that long drives can almost always be done nude. Last week I made the entire trip from Palm Springs to LAX without wearing anything. Even in morning rush hour slowdowns nobody was paying attention to cars in the next lane. And I was in a compact car. I do keep shorts within reach but on this particular trip I didn't need them until I was on Sepulveda near the airport. I am glad to see so many people enjoying one more way to spend naked time.Oh man. Wish I had known. You probably drove right by my house!

This post was edited

had a goodafternoon at the beach. Nude hiking and then it was time to head back to the camper.Its an hour drive and I was completely nude. loved it.

This post was edited

I thought this group was about doing, not voyeuring.

This post was edited

A couple of months ago my partner and I drove from Darwin to the
east coast of Australia naked in our Camper van and only pulled
shorts on to refuel. We camped at rest areas overnight
and didn't get dressed. Occasionally we were seen by a passing
truckie or motorist and they waved or tooted the horn. Tomorrow
we start the 3,500 km return journey the same naked. The Northern
Territory with its sparse population makes its possible to get
nude in a lot of public places like National Parks, Waterfalls, walking trails and of course driving driving around. We enjoy driving
places with our nudist friends who are visiting from other countries
like Malaysia and Taiwan or Europe who haven't done it before and
love the thrill.

This post was edited