driving nude

I know this is probly not much for a lot of people but for the first time for me it was.Went to the beach today and when I left I pulled my shorts off and drove 1 hour back to my camper with nothing on. It was not that hard to do. I was surprised that you pay more attention to other people than they do to you. First time but not the last....

This topic was edited
RE: driving nude

That is awesome man, I drive naked whenever I can, mostly when I take road trips or if I know I won't be getting out of the car or another nudists house.

This post was edited

I drive nude as much as possible. Have actually driven 600 miles nude before.

This post was edited

Well I got off at noon on Tuesday and decided to head to the beach.this time I drove to the beach nude, I had to put my shorts on as there was a law emforsement officer there. I have a thong to cover my junk with on the beach. but when I came home Nude again. It was great, free and I was not worried about being seen. No one is paying attention to anyone else unless they are driving bad. drive the speed limit and stay in the right hand lane on the interstate.

This post was edited

Sadly I lost my car to an arson attack recently but hope to have a new one soon so I can start my nude drives again. I would often take a nude drive at night to a secluded bush fire trail then take a long nude walk. Sometimes I would arrange to meet a fellow nudist there. Let me say there is nothing more sexy and pleasing to the eye then seeing a guy get out of his car naked.

This post was edited

My first time was an urge I had to get naked in my car coming home one night from a nearby city, maybe 20 miles away. It was beyond exciting for the freedom of it. I was addicted. Now I drive nude at night occasionally, not a lot. It's one of my favorite things to do. It's a feeling like no other to me.

This post was edited

I've driven naked many times and made a video of a couple of them
which can be viewed at https://vimeo.com/102315764
andhttps://vimeo.com/13215134
My most interesting experience was after a walk and skinny-dip
arranged by the naturist holiday centre we were staying at. I was
dressed in only lightweight shorts and shirt but even with the
aircon full blast i was still uncomfortable so I stopped and
undressed intending to pull in and dress before arriving at the
supermarket I was going to afterwards. Unfortunately I was in
busy town traffic before I found a place to stop and ended up
driving naked into the very busy supermarket car park. My car is
too cramped to dress in the driver's seat but luckily it is a
4-door so I was able to open both of the offside doors and dress in
the space by the next car without causing any problems.

This post was edited

I dr Be naked whenever I am alone in the car. Day or night. City or country. When I say naked, I mean nude, not even sandals.
It is simply the most comfortable way to be

This post was edited

I agree: when driving naked, is being naked, so even in bare feet, which is permitted by the highway code.

This post was edited

I'll be driving naked off and on quite a bit the next 9 days. While on this current driving trip, there are several hours long drives where I WILL be naked and enjoying the ride and scenery. The last naked drive was over 5 hrs long! Next naked drive will be about 4.5 hrs long along the coast!

This post was edited

By the time I've been clothed all day at work I can't wait to get in my car home.
Before I'm even in the car my tie is off, Before I set off, my shoes and socks are off. As soon as it's safe my trousers are off.
With the tails of my shirt hanging down, even if you looked in the car you couldn't even tell I don't have shorts on.
I'm certain nobody has ever seen that I'm bottomless.
I've driven naked twice, both very late at night and it was lovely.
I have to be careful though. Round here, even going topless would not be appreciated. When I do, nobody says anything, but I do get reproachful looks. Next door no longer talk to us either which is a pity, but their loss

This post was edited