- Odds seem better to me not having one. We had a local crime wave a few years ago - a gang moved to our island from Honolulu, doing robberies and...
- You're "butt naked" according to the tag on your post as I see it. I know in other contexts - "most active users" is one,...
- The internet is a tough neighborhood. Thank you for looking beyond that.
- You do have to be careful about getting undressed too early at such places; they differ a lot in how their parking / approach / checkin policies...
- If you are on any kind of medication, check out ED as a possible side effect. Antihistamines, blood pressure meds, psychiatric meds, steroids, are...
- Hey, cool. One of those "gay" fakes liked my profile, but when I clicked on the notification to do my daily flag-a-fake, it was already...
- I've never had a particularly good body image; I was in the best shape of my life in my 50's, after moving to the farm. But that's been...
- SteveinKonacreated a topic
- Real women-only and men-only forum categories
- If there can be a certified-only forum category, there certainly can be a women-only forum category - for which there is evident demand, given the...
- I was unaware of Frederick Buechner. A really refreshing thinker.
- I'm not. I believe I'm safer if I DON'T carry anything dangerous. And I'm not naive about this - I have been held up at gunpoint,...
My husband and I have a 3-acre organic farm in the coffee belt of Kona. We're vegetarian, quiet people, Zen Buddhist. We grow a wide variety of things for home use, and a few things for sale. I'm almost fully retired as a commercial farmer; licensed massage therapist. I've been a database programmer, high school teacher, steel mill worker, with lots of restaurant work in between. Work has always been my recreation, and still is. I LOVE what we are doing now!
Anonymous - 71
- 5' 11"
- Captain Cook Hawaii
- Income Level
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Vegetarians. Travellers to Hawaii or residents here. Plant people. Anyone who would like to have a serious conversation. Anyone whose joy shows in their photo.
Growing and preparing food. Building houses. Building community. Ideas. Spirituality. Touch. Not much plugged into the media culture.