- SteveinKonajoined a group
- Naked Massage
Naked Massage Group is for people to Massage in the Nude; And for those who prefer to be Massaged Nude. Good Topic, and discussion. Have Practised...
- SteveinKona responded to a topic "Study suggests non sexual social nudity boosts sex life"
- It's not hard to see why dealing with body issues in a nonsexual context gets them out of the way, and avoids letting those issues complicate...
- I don't generally notice whether I'm nude or clothed in dreams. Last night I had a dream where nudity came in, but in a rather practical way...
- If I want to be naked and along, that's fairly easy to do. When I'm among people, as I've gotten older, I spend much less time just...
- If I understand you right, your visit won't take place at your home; you'll be staying together in a hotel. How many days? I'd definitely...
- Most users - homeclothesfree included - identify themselves as straight on their profiles. May we assume that such users are, therefore, on here as...
- Great that you could allow him his cross-cultural adventure on his own terms.
- Why is sexual preference on a nudist site? Well, it certainly doesn't have to be. But we-all-like-to-get-naked is not really a lot of...
- A comment that has stuck with me came in a clothing-optional bar in San Francisco. My body offered an enthusiastic hello to the group, and somebody...
- I dont engage or not engage base on a persons sexual orientation. It leads to too many sloppy and potentially harmful assumptions and stereotypes...
My husband and I have a 3-acre organic farm in the coffee belt of Kona. We're vegetarian, quiet people, Zen Buddhist. We grow a wide variety of things for home use, and a few things for sale. I'm almost fully retired as a commercial farmer; licensed massage therapist. I've been a database programmer, high school teacher, steel mill worker, with lots of restaurant work in between. Work has always been my recreation, and still is. I LOVE what we are doing now!
Anonymous - 72
- 5' 11"
- Captain Cook Hawaii
- Income Level
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Vegetarians. Travellers to Hawaii or residents here. Plant people. Anyone who would like to have a serious conversation. Anyone whose joy shows in their photo.
Growing and preparing food. Building houses. Building community. Ideas. Spirituality. Touch. Not much plugged into the media culture.