Caught Nude/Naked

Mother in law

My mother in law who is in her 80s regularly visits us and usually stops for about a week or so. She knows we are both nudists but we do not go nude when she visits. One morning I was drying off after having a shower and my mother in law Pauline...

Nude Hiking

We do a lot of nude hiking (sometimes just topless depending on the area). We both love the feeling of being in the great outdoors nude. The places we go are public places so the chance of getting caught is always there. We are very careful because...

Petition time of the year

Well we were visiting friends in Phoenix. They dont mind me being naked at their house. Yeah ! It was a the next day after we got there and I was packing up the blow up mattress. Yes and it was in the living room in the front of the house. No...

Can you retrieve packages from your front...

I posted this pic in the gallery. It reminded me of the fact that I routinely retrieve items, packages from our front door/porch and do so while naked. I stated in another post that our Ring doorbell has captured these times and most times, I've...

Caught out on the beach

It was the summer of 1976 and my wife, and I decided on a trip to Cornwall. We would be camping, so I studied my o/s map, and found a campsite at Treen. We arrived late afternoon and set up our tent, then visited the local pub. Up early, we ventured...

Loire River spot in France

So my wife and I are on work/vacation in France. In preparation for the trip O went on nudist compass to find some spots to try and be naked. The wife was working and I had a free day. I went to a spot on the river that someone had placed a spot on...

Naked.

Laying out in the sun yesterday. Neighbor picking up sticks came past the end of fence caught me. Didn't say anything. Changed my location All set in the future

Caught by Non-Nudist Co-Worker/Friend

I worked as a consultant for a company helping their AP department get stabilized on a new software system. During the project I shared a DropBox account with the AP Manager to transfer relevant files back and forth. All legit. During our time...

Caught by friends/acquaintances on TN

Has anyone been caught on TN by friends or acquaintances, someone who you know in real life but you didnt know was a nudist? Its only happened to me twice, and only faraway friends. Id love to discover someone I know on here!

Living your life or exhibitionist?

There have been several topics of discussion regarding this situation. Some say, it's a bit exhibitionist and others say it's just living your life and you should be able to do whatever you want in your home. This woman appears to be living...