RE: Driving Nude w/o clothes

Back when I first started driving in the nude,I was living in a condo,and had no garage.So I had to be wearing at least a pair of shorts.I did not always wear a shirt.I am not brave enough to drive nude around town.Most of the time I wait till I am on a country road,before I take my shorts off.I now live in a house with a garage.On a few occasions,I have remained nude for my drive home.I simply pull into the garage and go in the house still nude.I have thought about being nude when I leave the house,but have some shorts with me.I would not feel comfortable leaving the house nude,with no cover up.I am always aware of my surroundings,and will quickly put my shorts back on ,if I feel uncomfortable.Ride nude but be careful.

This post was edited

I used to do it more often, in australia, with our big open spaces, it's pretty safe once you're out of the cities or towns.
But, I had a scare once, I was on one of our major rural highways, with no real quick cover up option having only jeans and a shirt with me (ever tried to get jeans on quick in the driver's seat of a car? I haven't - but imagine that) and I was passing through a tiny town where there is just a fuel station and a shop, and the police were pulling random cars into a parking bay to do breath testing. They were pulling my whole lane in, and I was shitting myself, until they decided they had enough for the time being and let a couple of cars ahead of me, and me, go on our way. I cruised past this traffic cop completely nude with my heart about to leave my chest. So after that I stopped doing it on highways.
I haven't done it for a long time now. I find unless its a really long drive it's just a bit of an annoyance to have to stop, undress, then stop again for anything like major towns or busy areas, or road works, to dress again, even if it is just pulling on a pair of shorts.
Also, I find that you never really know what's going to be around the corner, so you can never 100% relax, and that's tiring too.
I do remember a time when I was pulling an old caravan, and I didn't really trust it to not fall apart on me, so I stopped regularly to walk around it and check it out, it was fun doing that nude, as it was a lovely warm day and it was nice to have that chance to be nude in public, even though I timed my checks between cars going past.

This post was edited

Driving nude demands ... common sense. NO MATTER what type of car/truck/SUV ... you drive, you must have something close by to put on or cover with. I drive a high profile truck with very dark tinted windows and I still have easy to slip on shorts nearby. I've driven nude in all kinds of places, cities, towns, the freeway, the open road and I still ensure I have at least a towel to wrap over my lap "IF" I feel I may be seen. Just be prepared, use common sense and you'll be fine. Been driving nude for over 20 yrs and never had a problem. ; )

This post was edited

So ... you would have been caught driving naked ... BUT ... you did have your seat belt on ... RIGHT!? :D

This post was edited
RE: Driving in the Nude

I have driven nude many times in cars and trucks, the longest trip was 350 miles.The most memorable and daring time was on a motorcycle. I rode about 50 miles down I-55 south of chicago, just after I got dressed there was a cop that passed me, he looked at me hard like he was looking for the nude biker. Ther biker fit the discription, but I wasn't nude when he caught up with me. Pure luck.

This post was edited

Another good option when driving a vehicle is a 'kilt like' garment that closes with velcro. A traditional kilt has buckles and straps and is not easy to close when seated but this looks like a kilt so is considered legal clothing. Just sit down, and open it if you want to be naked; flip it closed and press the velcro and you can get right out of your car or truck. Also keeps the sweat off the seat or your butt from sticking to leather seats. I imagine it could also be worn on a bike. Works great unless you're really just looking for the thrill of possibly getting caught.

This post was edited
RE: driving nude

Brave or comfortable enough don't know about that but the times that I drove nude were great and look foward to doing it again but you know if a person gets stopped by the police nude drivingare only going to be able to say, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID !I have a van when leaving resort in Canada drive 200 miles but had towel handy was early morning it was great got dressed to put gas in

This post was edited
RE: driving nude

Got in a bit of naked driving this morning and afternoon! Moving items from storage to a garage for a big garage sale on Saturday. After unloading in the garage ... got back in the truck and drove through a drive thru for lunch and then the naked drive home! :D Nice part is that I can tell when my neighbors across the street are either taking a nap, have the A/C on or not home. ALL their shutters and blinds are closed which gives me the "green light" to get outta the truck naked and walk into the garage! Tops the naked drives off just that much more! :D

This post was edited
RE: trucker buddies adventures

When I used to live in the mid-west, I used to pal around some truckers. I knew a few of them were nudist and one of them always wore bib overalls. The subject came up one time and he mentioned he liked to drive naked, hence the overalls. They were easy to drop while driving and easy to put on according to him, with velcro strips on the sides.So on one of my trips back home, I made some shorts with velcro strips on the sides. Several times during the 2 day trip from St. Louis to New Mexico, I managed to drive completely naked when there was less traffic on the interstate. I had a sticker on the rear window from my trucker friend which help the truckers passing me not call on the cb. Even managed to take some self timer photos. Wish I had kept those photos now.Velcro strip shorts are a great idea for driving nude

This post was edited
RE: Driving in the Nude

If anyone does drive nude, please be careful. Not hearsay. Some friends went on a nude bowling event from Bell Acres in GA. On their return trip, they decided to delay dressing. During the trip back to the park, truckers were discussing their state of (un)dress. The police were listening. My friends were pulled, arrested. These were teachers and could not have this spot on their records and continue to teach. BTW, a couple of them had dressed by the time they were pulled over.Words of wisdom

This post was edited