Info in piercings and PA's

Thinking of getting a PA and other piercings but hope to get some feedback on this

This topic was edited
RE: Info in piercings and PA's

Thinking of getting a PA and other piercings but hope to get some feedback on thisThat's the LAST place I'm letting someone stick a needle.

This post was edited

I've never understood the attraction of having a big metal ring through any part of my body, never mind there.

This post was edited

A PA is the most common of male piercings and could be the easiest to get and heal. Speak with a reputable piercer about it. There are several members that have piercings, me being one of them, and so far I have seen no negative comments from them regarding a PA. There are more members who do not and would not get a body piercing. They too make a good point, however; it is your decision so weigh the pros and cons and any other factors you may want. Good luck.

This post was edited

As said before it's an easy pierce and heals quickly. If you don't like it, remove it and the hole shuts down. Not like a tattoo that lasts almost forever. I've had a PA for about 6 years and love it. But that's me. If you have questions PM me.

This post was edited

As said before it's an easy pierce and heals quickly. If you don't like it, remove it and the hole shuts down. Not like a tattoo that lasts almost forever. I've had a PA for about 6 years and love it. But that's me. If you have questions PM me.What's a good Gr 12,10,or 8 to start with?There is a lot on line but too much info is as bad toGood to speak with someone with one all so looking at a Hadafa maybe

This post was edited

A hafada is a nice piercing - had one but it did not heal well so it was removed. If you are more comfortable trying that then do so. But know this - that area of the body gets a lot of push/pull during the normal day and can be uncomfortable and that can add to the healing time. Just think of temperature changes and the effect on the scrotum. If you will be continually naked during the healing process then that is different and better. Good luck.

This post was edited

Do consider the extent to which you want to be disabled from using a urinal, which - at least in the experience of a visitor of ours - a PA will do.

This post was edited

Sorry, but you can use a urinal. You just need to be mindful of the stream. You can swivel the ring to the position best for peeing or turn your penis to one side. I really don't have issues unless I'm not paying attention. And for smaller rings it's a non issue.

This post was edited

How bad does urine stain the PA? Is the PA hard to clean?

This post was edited

the PA ring generally will be titanium, it won't stain and it is a very easy thing to clean, although I would be carefull early on with what you use, generally a salt water solution is all that is needed.

This post was edited