RE: Whiskey and We

But where doyou leave vodka :)
I drink wihiskey sometimes, but I cann't say it is my favorite. Cognac and vodka is more for me :)

This post was edited

Wicklow, I don't know for sure, they are pretty secretive about their recipe (lol). If you like dark rums, I'd recommend trying this one.
Alex, although the post is titled Whiskey and We, I think it's OK to include any other distilled spirit that tickles your fancy.

This post was edited

Wicklow, I don't know for sure, they are pretty secretive about their recipe (lol). If you like dark rums, I'd recommend trying this one.

(44)
Thanks Mike, I'll try anything once and if I don't like it, then I'll send the bill to you.
Happy drinking,
MOW.

This post was edited

Wicklow,
Send whatever is leftover (if any)too, lol!

This post was edited

I like my whiskey neat, or on the rocks. My favorite Bourbon is Woodford Reserve & my favorite single malt Scotch is Highland Park 12 year old.

This post was edited

I like Maker's Mark, but for those of you on a budget, I am quite impressed by the smoothness of Evan Williams considering its insanely low price.

This post was edited

I'm also impressed by the taste of Evan Williams. I recently tried their honey bourbon - very smooth. Some excellent bourbons mentioned so far. I've seen the Kraken on the rum shelf - I'll have to give it a try. Still working on another bottle of Black Seal.

Cheers!
Mike

This post was edited

WATER...... It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter Of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more Than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces, in other words, We are consuming 1 kilo of poop!However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey, Vodka, beer or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a Distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.It is better to drink wine and talk sh*t than to drink water and be full Of sh*t.There is no need to thank me for this valuable information, I am doing This as a public service.

This post was edited

WATER...... It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter Of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more Than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces, in other words, We are consuming 1 kilo of poop!However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey, Vodka, beer or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a Distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.It is better to drink wine and talk sh*t than to drink water and be full Of sh*t.There is no need to thank me for this valuable information, I am doing This as a public service.BUT...if I don't drink at least 20 oz. of H2O a day, I get leg cramps, more so if I also drink one cup of coffee.
I wish I could afford Glenfiddich, Glenlivet, any smooth single malt straight to sip on. When in the mood for Scotch, it's Scoresby or another low shelf brand. Lately, since I'm allergic to pain meds have been drinking vodka with either V8 or pineapple juice. If it's rum I want, it can only be Mt. Gay Eclipse that is rum tasting. Wray makes a good sipping run as well.

This post was edited

I have tried most types ofwhikey over the years and come to the conclusion that price has very little to do with one's taste. These are my favourite drinks and cost far less than many others on the market, and in my opinion are far superior to many of the overpriced ones.

This post was edited