RE: Whiskey and We

You guys gotta try a Rye whisky. My favorite is Templeton Rye that just turned legal in about 2006. It has been produced since before prohibition in the Iowa foothills and was a favorite of Capone, he would stop and get it on his travels to the Kasas city area. It is truly the smoothest ever. It is however hard to get outside of IA, Ill or MO.

This post was edited

For a Scot the only choice is which malt whisky to have. I have yet to find a malt that I dislike, and whihc one you drink can depend on your mood - and, indeed, what the weather. I must try chossing a malt for outdoor nude use!!

This post was edited

Crown ... straight up or with a single cube. If I'm socializing and gonna drink more ... then I'll add a cube or two but if I'm home or having a cigar ... then I drink it straight. Got my kids hooked on Crown but they mix it with Coke ... I don't like that ... so I try not to watch. hahaha I've had Maker's Mark. It's good but I prefer Crown.

This post was edited

Being Canadian, I'm partial to rye whiskey and Canadian Club is the basic drink. But being Scottish, I'm very fond of the single malts. I don't care for anything blended. And I've never developed a taste for bourbon or Irish whiskey.

This post was edited

Discovered what has become a new favorite over the summer. It's a brand from Sazerac called Fireball - Canadian whiskey infused with cinnamon. Great during the cooler climes and equally good on the rocks in the warmer months. I don't think it's available everywhere but if you can find it give it a try.

This post was edited

It has just got to be triple distilled single malt Irish whiskey. Such as bushmills

This post was edited

Since my last post ... I've tried Jameson and like it. I've had Makers Mark 49, Gentleman Jack ... both of those are good too ... but I always seem to go back to my Crown. ;-)

This post was edited

Another Alcoholics Anonymousthread.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I enjoy my JD single barrel. In the winter the JD winter blend is great. But only available in certain states and months. So i stock up and also take a few battles to florida with me in the winter

This post was edited