Almost that time of year

To take down the outdoor shower . I don't use the one inside all summer long . Will try to get some pics of it on here its a really simple design just two frost proof spigots hot and cold coming out two 6' washing machine hoses connecting to a used shower valve salvaged from a remodel yrs ago

This topic was edited
RE: Almost that time of year

Heading south next week for the winter. There we have an outdoor shower. Miss it when we are up north. Have to find a place to install one at this house.

This post was edited

Cooler weather in AZ and a solar heated outdoor shower only means no morning showers - water still heats up nicely for afternoon showers. Summer mornings we don't need the heated water!!

This post was edited

When it's cooler outside, I tend to take my outdoor showers right after dinner. The mornings are cool, the later evening cool down with a breeze. Late morning, the entire afternoon and evening hours up until 8 pm are fine to still take showers outside and I still do.
The upside living here in Southern California are many ... weather being one of the most sought. Our seasons are not extreme and most times, Spring, Summer and Fall temps all seem to intertwine. We don't always have typical weather here except for So Cal weather which seems to be mild to severe Summer, no matter what time of year it is! hahahaha
Outdoor showers, around here,see year round usage ... ours does anyway.

This post was edited

Still can take my shower outdoors at my camper. Weather has been mild here in my part of the Northeast. They'll be turning off the water soon so that will put an end to the outdoor showers until next season. Until then, I'll continue to shower outside.

This post was edited

Showered outside this morning. The temperature was 43F. The air was full of steam as the hot water covered me. Soaped up and shampooed rinsing off with the nice hot water. Toweled off as I cooled down. The air felt so invigorating! Did not feel cold at all. It definitely woke me up. Walked naked from my shower to my heated camper. It is October.

This post was edited

Arrived at our winter home and been busy fir two days getting things opened up, cleaned, lawn mowing all with high temps and humidity. First thing to get handled was the outdoor shower. Took three showers yesterday.

This post was edited