Love to Bathe Outdoors

Where are the best places where you have...

Nothing more natural than showering outdoors. Have rented villas in the Caribbean many times with hillside outdoor showers with amazing views of the sea and the mountains. Where is your favorite location?

Showers while camping in the great outdoors

Hello, thanks for allowing me into the group. I have many different examples and water heating methods for outdoor showers while camping and RVing. I will share details if others have interest and similar setups.

My Outdoor Shower

Well, it has actually been up and running for just over two years, but I had some issues. First, I mounted the unit too high, so I took it down for the winter and then reinstalled it last year at the proper height. I also had issues with the drain....

First shower in our new deck shower.

We've uploaded two photos of our new shower. Proud as hell !!! We're the two older couple standing in the corner of our deck. Easy to find us. Just waiting for some summer fun.

Summer 2018 Outdoor Showers!

We are lucky and have pretty good outdoor shower weather year round. We do have some cold days but a nice hot shower feels great outside when it's that cold or after getting out of the hot tub and showering off before bed. Spring, Summer and...

...ideas for my outdoor shower

I really just joined this group because I wanted to look at the outdoor showers that others have around their homes. The look so simple but choosing my own will not be. I actually think I'd like to get one of those large shower heads that...

Almost that time of year

To take down the outdoor shower . I don't use the one inside all summer long . Will try to get some pics of it on here its a really simple design just two frost proof spigots hot and cold coming out two 6' washing machine hoses connecting to...

outdoor shower

there is nothing better than take a good shower outdoors then go get in the 105 degree hot tum mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Suggestions?

Even though I have yet to post pics of my outdoor shower (they're coming, just be patient), I used it all last summer and it was fantastic. However, although I installed a shower liner with a drain under my boardwalk to run the water out to a...

anybody got an outdoor shower?

We have just erected a privacy fence, partially so I can go nude more in the backyard; partially to separate us from the road traffic out front. While looking around at our new outdoor space, I thought of putting in an outdoor shower! Beats the hell...