outdoor shower

there is nothing better than take a good shower outdoors then go get in the 105 degree hot tum mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This topic was edited
RE: outdoor shower

I only lack two things to do that: An outdoor shower and a hot tub....
;~)

This post was edited

I really miss Glen Eden. I loved to play volleyball naked and then shower off/cool off at our court side shower when it was hot and sweaty. We also had an outside shower up on Skyline Drive that let you see all of the surrounding mountains while getting clean and preparing to re-enter the textile world. I really need to build my shower next spring, so I can enjoy the same feelings on my property (I can see half of the Grand Valley from my ridge).
Don

This post was edited

Okay folks, I have started my outdoor shower project. To begin, I did not have a choice. I live 100% off grid in the hills above Grand Junction, and that means I have a cistern and I have toi cart all of my water on to the property. Well, a month ago, I discovered that my pump was coming on way too often, and after checking the entire house, discovered that my hot water heater had sprung a leak on the hot water out hose. Since I had to make repairs anyway, I added T's and ball valves to prepare for my outdoor shower. So those are now in place (my Hot Water Heater is on the very corner of my house, and the shower will be on the exterior wall). Since I started that, I went ahead and built the boardwalk that I needed to go from my rear deck out to the site. I still have to but in the joists and the Choicedeck, but the 4X6's are set and the headers are in. Weather kept me from completing the frame, but that will be done tomorrow. I hope to install the Choicedeck either Thursday or Friday since the weather will turn warm again. Did I mention that I liove on a very private 35 acres and do all of this work nude?
Since the weather is turning cooler, I will probably order the shower system I found online soon, but will not install it until spring. But I can guarantee that I will be taking nude outdoor showers this coming spring! Yee haw!
Don

This post was edited

Okay, got the joists installed today on the boardwalk and will purchase the Choicedeck tomorrow. I will try to post a pic of my project if I can figure out how to do it. Then, you guys will see the awesome view I will have while I shower nude outdoors. Hehe. Will update after the choicedeck goes in.
Don

This post was edited

Outdoor showers are so-o-o nice. Some friends in Hawai'i have one, and one day I took a chance at a cool-off shower on the boardwalk of a state park in the Keys (it was a quiet day, the Dolphins were playing!)
Added pics in the group's photo section.
Stayin' bare indoors only today (looking out on about 15" of new snow). Al

This post was edited

I posted 3 pictures. One is our first outdoor shower with privacy screening. Little boy next door liked to climb up on the wall and watch my wife, or me ... showering. Didn't shield us completely but didn't want his parents thinking we were exposing ourselves to him entirely. The tile shower is our current outdoor shower. We don't use any screening on that shower. The last pic is me showering outdoors at Club Orient. This shower is what inspired us to have an outdoor shower.

This post was edited

When I can, I prefer to shower outdoors with no walls. I love the feeling of being surrounded by nature and having other nudists see me does not bother me.

This post was edited

Have a funny story to share... This week it got warm enough to open our outdoor shower again. Our sons New Girl Friend was the first to us it and thought she was never going to give us a turn. LOL
She said "This is the best invention ever!"

This post was edited

I have used mine in Fl from 45 to 95 degrees and it is always nice!! Never use the one inside.

This post was edited

I plan on building one this year, can hardly wait for warmer weather.
Gary

This post was edited