RE: smooth shave

I agree and have used Body Groomer for 5 + years. After shaving, use a good moisturizer every day after showering, and a face scrub lotion every week. if you want an ultra smooth feel and reduce any red bumps or ingrown hairs, try the face scrub - feels great.

This post was edited
RE: smooth shave

I'm natural smooth so they only thing I use is a pair of sissors now and again just to trip things up.

This post was edited
Smmoth Men share your secrets

I'm using hair removal cream for men(Nad's ) every 2 week and it's excllent and my wife is helpping me to reach all the spots

This post was edited
How do you keep from getting red bumps

I've been shaving my pubic areafor about 2 years but I usually get a lot of red bumps. It also gets very inchy. How do you keep from getting red bumps and ichy?

This post was edited
Smmoth Men share your secrets

razor and shaving cream. Also tweezers occasionally around my 5 piercings. working great for years

This post was edited
RE: Smmoth Men share your secrets....

I like to shave in the shower! Smooth and wet feels pretty nice!
I do however have my back waxed....hair on the my back is just unacceptable!

This post was edited
RE: How do you keep from getting red bumps

I've been shaving my pubic areafor about 2 years but I usually get a lot of red bumps. It also gets very inchy. How do you keep from getting red bumps and ichy?
Try using a moisturizer every day, and a facial scrub lotion the next day after shaving; and then once a week between shaves. Don't overshave (go over and over same area), and use a fresh and sharp razor, not the one used on your face. Dull razors cut you, by the way, not sharp ones if used correctly. Razors laying around in a humid environment are feeding grounds for bacteria, too. Don't be cheap, throw the damn razor blade away more than once a month.

This post was edited
Smooth men share your secrets....

To maintain my overall smooth look, I have to shave about every other day. I shave in the shower usinga 5-blade, Fusion brand razor. For shave cream I use either standard can shaving cream or "Palmer'sCocoa Butter Formula" body lotion; the cocoa butter is a good moisturizer and I think it helps reduce razor bumps.

This post was edited
IPL

I keep myself smooth with IPL, permanent removal. It works good,
naked regards,
Roland

This post was edited
RE: Smmoth Men share your secrets....

Laser no bumps

This post was edited