RE: Smmoth Men share your secrets....

I use IPL for permanent removal.
stay smooth,ROLAND

This post was edited

I tend to keep my pubes trimmed short these days with an electric trimmer. However when I do go smooth I always do so in a nice hot shower with shaving cream and a razor. Balls first then the rest. I always love the feeling after a clean shave and think that I should keep it that way. Just a bit lazy I guess!!

This post was edited

There's a process called "Sugaring." It's very much like waxing b ut cleaner and SAFER for thescrotum. I've been using it for a couple years and have to have it done every 3-4 weeks. The hair comes in much thinner and finer now. It does hurt but not too much. Definitely worth it!

This post was edited

For most of my body hair I use the electric clippers with one of the guides attached. The hair is greatly thinned out and there is no short stubble when it grows back in. I also avoid the itch of clean shaving.

This post was edited

I used to shave there but I found that Brazilian waxing was not bad and hair grew smooth and the skin was really smooth. In Houston there are several places. I pay 90USD per time and I go every month.

This post was edited

From my experience, hair grows slower with waxing. Also it does not itch while growing. I think it itch after shaving because you cut and the tip of the hair is not smooth as it grows without cut. It could take 3 to 4 weeks to grow after waxing.

This post was edited

Heh, I have no secrets. I shave almost every day, frequently during my shower, using the shower gel as the shave cream. it works great and since I've been doing so for decades, there is never any itching and I rarely draw blood. Keeping up with it takes only a few minutes a day and costs infinitely less that mechanical or professional procedures.

This post was edited

I prefer having waxing done, I have found a salon near me that is male friendly and the waxing lasts for weeks. Much smoother than shaving and no issues with ingrown hairs or razor burn (ouch). I have it redone every 3-4 weeks and really enjoy the complete smoothness..

This post was edited

I prefer having waxing done, I have found a salon near me that is male friendly and the waxing lasts for weeks. Much smoother than shaving and no issues with ingrown hairs or razor burn (ouch). I have it redone every 3-4 weeks and really enjoy the complete smoothness..Are you going in a place in Houston?

This post was edited

No,I live in SW Florida, have a nice Latina girl who owns a salon wax me. It lasts for weeks and the hair grows back finer and actually lessens with time. No itch, no misery, no missed areas.

This post was edited