RE:Smmoth Men share your secrets....

Other options, should you dare: :-)

- Barefoot
- A full-size sarong with two corners knotted together and worn over one shoulder. Everything covered (unless caught by the breeze) but completely open down one side of the body.

Certainly the last one is adventurous.

This post was edited
RE: Smmoth Men share your secrets....

On my genitals, I use a Seiko Cleancut battery powered shaver. On my abdomen I use the same electric razor that I use on my face. I find that every other day is often enough.Used a variety of options over the years from disposable razor to body groomer. Just started trying out an electric multi blade shaver. Not sure it will replace other options but will see.

I use a 5 blade razor all over my body except my back which i cannot reach for this i use an electric body razor, i find the 5 blade razor gives me the smoothest feel and it lasts much longer

This post was edited

Other options, should you dare: :-)- Barefoot- A full-size sarong with two corners knotted together and worn over one shoulder. Everything covered (unless caught by the breeze) but completely open down one side of the body.Certainly the last one is adventurous.

Ollygrumps, who used to post frequently. but now only does rarely, is the expert on option 2.

This post was edited
RE: Smmoth Men share your secrets....

So far I would agree on the smoothness not sure about the long lasting yet

[quote
I use a 5 blade razor all over my body except my back which i cannot reach for this i use an electric body razor, i find the 5 blade razor gives me the smoothest feel and it lasts much longer

This post was edited

I've shaved,waxed and finally had laser .It competed my journey. I can't imagine being any other way .It was 20+ year journey but we'll worth it .

This post was edited

I always get skin irritation (razor bumps) after using an any kind of razor. Didnt matter if the technique or tips I read online, hot shower, soaking in hot water, exfoliate, lotion, new razor blades, sensitive skin shave cream and so on. Nothing worked, I always got red bums.
I gave up for a long while but the next attempt I used an electric Braun razor. That worked! I occasionally get a few irritated hair follicles but nothing like before.

This post was edited

I use Veet Men. Once a week keeps me well smooth

This post was edited

I keep my balls very smooth with a 5 blade razor about every other day. I just soap it up in the shower and it works well. I keep my pubes above my penis natural. I used t shave everything. It seems that pubes are making a come back. My GF was shaved forever. Now she only shaves around her vagina and leaves a nice triangular patch above her vagina. While we are at it, yes, I shave the backside hole as well. Hair back there is just kinda gross.

This post was edited
RE: smooth shave

hi , i started going to salon that does sugaring , it did not take long before my pubic hair stopped growing back, feels so good last time i went i got my legs sugared too, which were very hairy what a nice change , the woman that does my sugaring was so excited to do my legs lol

This post was edited