RE: Smmoth Men share your secrets....

one of the best tips ive used of late is whilst showering rub hair conditioner on area to be shaved smooth I was surprised it works better then soap shaving gel ect and use a good razor

This post was edited

for pube shaving i have found that using a body shaver for men, made for hair below the neck, is the best for not getting nicks. i use the regular pre shave liquid and also shavers secret. it can be found at wal mart in the shaving aisle. just a few drops will do. to reuse just keep putting water on the area and continue to shave. really shows the smooth side and feels fantastic. i shave every day after showering.
i have never been a hairy guy so the rest of my body is naturally smooth

This post was edited

I'm fairly smooth naturally so it doesn't look strange to be smooth in those place where hair grows. I tried laser but the grays were never caught so I have a very low growth of pubes which I either use Veet or wax once a month. I also do my pits, belly, nipples and crack. I love being smooth....

This post was edited

I have seen threads before and I can't recall if on this thread, but there is a Product called "Magic Powder", which we can't get in Canada, that seems to have some good results if I remember correctly.

This post was edited

Ok.. So men who are smooth share your secrets... how do you go smooth on a regular basis? what is your best method...time we talked about it... what are your experiences... shaving, waxing ,cream, tweezers(ouch) , laser ...
In a word,shave.

This post was edited

Ok.. So men who are smooth share your secrets... how do you go smooth on a regular basis? what is your best method...time we talked about it... what are your experiences... shaving, waxing ,cream, tweezers(ouch) , laser ...
In a word,shave.

This post was edited

In a word,shave.

This post was edited

I have tried every method known to mankind. Trust me when I tell you, shaving everyday is the best way to be smooth.

This post was edited

I totally agree with 1SmoothDude. Shaving is the best way to stay smooth. Nude and smooth is the only way for me!
A true smooth nudist,
Toutnu

This post was edited

I use a Braun face shaver (currently the Series 7) and shave my body every couple of days. I too have tried almost everything out there to maintain a hairless body and this is what works best for me.

This post was edited