RE: Smmoth Men share your secrets....

I use a rotary razor on my body and a safety razor on the more tinder areas every two days.

This post was edited

I scissors trim my pubes weekly, tweeze sac, perineum and crack every other week. apply moisturiser afterwards, and hang totally naked for a while.

This post was edited

I just decided to go and get it all laser hair removal

This post was edited

we shave.

This post was edited

mmm how did that go? does it grow back?

This post was edited

The Mayo Clinic says it should take between six to eight sessions to achieve the desired results. Sessions are administered every four to six weeks. This is because only hairs affected by the laser are those currently in the anagen phase, which is the active phase in which your hair grows in length. Any hairs in the catagen or telogen phase aren't necessarily damaged to the point of growth reduction. This means you can expect to see hair growth after your first session, though it will generally be much less dense. Each treatment should cause a reduction of between 10 percent and 25 percent in hair growth, according to the American Academy of Dermatology

This post was edited

Iv'e just done my second DYI laser hair removal with aPhilips SC2008/12 Lumea PRECISION PLUS IPL Hair Removal System.Seems to work fine with no major after side effects.Some irritation to the skin, but since I have fair skin that would be expected.Hair is all gone for now. will wait and see with after growth.I'm told it takes 5 sessions, only time will tell.All good so far.

This post was edited

I used to get sugared every six weeks - painful (although not as painful as traditional waxing) and excellent for the skin. The chap who used to wax me used this fantastic post-treatment moisturiser spiked with aloe vera that completely did away with irritation. No spots, no ingrown hairs, no problems whatsoever.

I stopped getting rid of everything when I got a girlfriend who liked me furrier. Now I just stay trimmed up top and shave my nuts in the bath once a week (with a proper shaving soap and a brush - I don't trust Gillette at all.)

This post was edited

I started getting waxed/sugared a few months ago. My brozillian is a sugar removal and the rest is wax. As mentioned, the sugar is a bit gentler on those intimate areas. The only problem with waxing/sugar is having to wait in between sessions so there is enough hair to pull and remove.

This post was edited

Oh man, the last fortnight before each treatment used to make me feel so untidy. I'd shave in between on occasion and then promptly get told off next time the beautician saw me.

This post was edited