RE:Smmoth Men share your secrets....

I shave in the shower also. Life has gotten much easier since the arrival of the five blade razors. Some like the Hydro5 even have bands of steel on the blades so nothing goes deep causing a nick or cut. Even works well on my scrotum, which is always tough for obvious reasons.

Yep, shaving in the shower is the best way to do it. The warm water softens the hairs and makes it possible to get a closer smoother shave. All the stubble gets washed down the drain, so no additional clean up afterwards. Also no need for shave cream as it would not stay on anyway under the running water of the shower head. Just get in the shower, do your regular washing, then do your shaving before turning off the water and drying off.

This post was edited

I tried shaving in the shower once, but my glasses fogged up. Decided it wasn't such a good idea.

Warn the glasses up under the warm water and they are less likely to fog up on you. The fogging occurs due to the temperature difference of the cold glass and the humidity of the shower. If the glass is warm the steam won't condense on it, or just leave the glasses off if you can get away with it. Personally I don't need to SEE where I am shaving, as I can FEEL where I am dragging the razor long the skin.

This post was edited

I thought I read that some of the newest laser technology does work on blonde and gray hair.

This post was edited

In 2010 I had laser it was well worth it. You are as smooth as the inside of the palm of your hand.

This post was edited

In 2010 I had laser it was well worth it. You are as smooth as the inside of the palm of your hand.

This post was edited
RE: Smmoth Men share your secrets....

On my genitals, I use a Seiko Cleancut battery powered shaver. On my abdomen I use the same electric razor that I use on my face. I find that every other day is often enough.

Used a variety of options over the years from disposable razor to body groomer. Just started trying out an electric multi blade shaver. Not sure it will replace other options but will see.

This post was edited

I used to shave around cock and balls, but discovered Brazilian a few years ago. Ingrown hairs is the biggest challenge in the upkeep between sessions. Im getting to where it is now 5-6 weeks between. A side benefit is getting to be nude around someone else. As Ive posted elsewhere, I have been wearing nothing but a tshirt and shoes to my wax appointments for over two years now. I will be trying a pair of stick on shoes for my next one. I think that will bring me to the closest to nude as I can get for showing up for my appointment without actually being nude.

This post was edited

I used to shave around cock and balls, but discovered Brazilian a few years ago. Ingrown hairs is the biggest challenge in the upkeep between sessions. Im getting to where it is now 5-6 weeks between. A side benefit is getting to be nude around someone else. As Ive posted elsewhere, I have been wearing nothing but a tshirt and shoes to my wax appointments for over two years now. I will be trying a pair of stick on shoes for my next one. I think that will bring me to the closest to nude as I can get for showing up for my appointment without actually being nude.

Have you considered a short sarong around your waist?

This post was edited

No. I prefer nothing at all. Im sure I get some curious looks with just a shirt, but Im not sure how accepting they would be if I walked in wearing only a sarong with no shirt. I assume thats what you meant.

Have you considered a short sarong around your waist?

This post was edited

No. I prefer nothing at all. Im sure I get some curious looks with just a shirt, but Im not sure how accepting they would be if I walked in wearing only a sarong with no shirt. I assume thats what you meant.Have you considered a short sarong around your waist?

Yes.

This post was edited