RE: What DOES YOUR username mean?

Senvestoj is Esperanto for "without clothes".

This post was edited

That's interesting - I know that esperanto has been around for years, but any idea how many speakers there are?

Exactly two: Senvestoj and William Shatner. sorry, couldn't resist.

Mine's easy, my wife has called me natureboy since we met. The numbers are just an easy to remember date.

This post was edited
RE: screen name

Our's is pretty easy to figure out. We just love to be bare.

This post was edited

Senvestoj is Esperanto for "without clothes".
That's interesting - I know that esperanto has been around for years, but any idea how many speakers there are?

That depends on who you ask and how you define it. I started learning it just for a laugh after watching the British comedy "Red Dwarf" so its just for fun for me, but there are an estimated 2 million speakers at some form of understanding from beginner to conversational. There are about 2,000 speakers who grew up with Esperanto as a primary language. The most well-known being George Soros. I'm a beginner to intermediate. I'm starting to be able to understand when I read or hear it, but I have a long way to go in actually speaking it myself.

This post was edited

Exactly two: Senvestoj and William Shatner. sorry, couldn't resist.
Mine's easy, my wife has called me natureboy since we met. The numbers are just an easy to remember date.

That is LOL funny, but Bill Shatner actually does NOT speak Esperanto, he just read it off a cue card :) So, I guess just one ;p

This post was edited
Screen Name

MidGaNudist is pretty straight forward too, I am a nudist living in middle Georgia.

This post was edited
RE: Screen Name

Bet nobody can guess why I chose mine!

This post was edited

Our screen name is comprised of our first names. They don't call us imaginative for nothing, you know.

This post was edited

Thanks everyone!

Now it's time for another batch of newbies to enlighten us.

This post was edited

My screen name refers to what I did while a member of the National Guard. I'll give you a hint:
Has anyone here seen the movie Blue Thunder?

This post was edited