RE:

I have been riding motorcycles for years and just havent found one I wanted to keep very long yet. A few years back I bought a blue Ironhorse that I kept for about 3 years, That was a record for me. All my buddies started joking around and calling me blue iron because at least for a little while they could tell when I pulled into bike night. Now I have switched up again and they say that they never know what ill pull in on.

This post was edited
RE: Bare55

So many interesting tales. How abot the rest of you? I know there are still thousands of True Nudists with stories to tell.

This post was edited
RE: username

I hope you are able to retireand look back fondly at all the good you have accomplished. Thank you for doing that good work!

This post was edited
RE: What DOES YOUR username mean?

I am firefighter myself and know what you have done through your life. Chapeau! Great work!
Back to topic. My Name is fully Fantasy. Why? Because no one had it yet. Google yourself

This post was edited
username choice

The term zealous is considered to mean "inspired by intense enthusiasm", often in a religious content. I am not religious, but I am spiritual. As I never felt more like I belonged somewhereon this earth when I first walked nude and swam on a St. Maarten beach, I identify with the term in my own way. I guess If I had to worship a god,I'd chooseRe, god of the sun.
Also, I wanted a name at the end of the list. I like to be connected, but I don't seek attention.
So for two reasons, I chose to be "zealous" for sun. Maybe I'll change it to my legal middle name some day.

This post was edited
What DOES YOUR username mean?

What DOES YOUR username mean? Last Page. Mine's pretty self explanatory, but I often wonder how some of the more obscure ones came about. Mine is also self explanatory:Bibecause I identify as bisexual, Naturist because I like being nude when I can. The only reason I have the 2 is because someone else had already taken the name before I registered here.

This post was edited

Thanks guys, keep 'em coming!

This post was edited

For me its how old I was when I told my wife that i enjoyed being nude and that I hope she was behind me. she is even thought she is not a nudist .

This post was edited

Electrictians are often called spark,sparks,or sparky.
These days, true, but it wasn't always so.
"Sparks" was the nic given to the ship's wireless operator in the days of Class B emissions. ( think Titanic and the Marconi spark gap rigs )
Professional radiotelegraph operators are still correctly referred to by that name, one I have occasionally worn proudly.
( although these days, sparks are a bad thing )

This post was edited
RE: What does

That's an easy question for me.
Cheri = first name & Donna = middle name. I triead just using my first name, but it was not available.
:) Cheri

This post was edited