Got my name from...

I love to be totally smooth, so it kinda fits.

This post was edited
NakedBigB

Hi Phil,

You really do get what it says on the can I'm a naturist, 23 stone (320lb) & first name is Brian ! Think I'm safe from Trades Description lol

B

This post was edited
RE: What DOES YOUR username mean?

This has got to be one of the most interestig threads on True Nudists. It's amazing how different people think up something to call thmselves. So much creativity!

This post was edited

Panas was an ancient greek god due to the greek mythology half a man half a goat,always naked,horny and next to the god Dionyssos the god of wine and entertainment.I love Panas figure,I am greek and 29 is my age.=Panas29

This post was edited

This has got to be one of the most interestig threads on True Nudists. It's amazing how different people think up something to call thmselves. So much creativity!
Thanks Lin, and thanks again to everyone here, it really IS nice to not have to wonder what they all mean.

This post was edited
RE: My new username

Love it, Wimcan! And now I can't wait to read the stories!! Will you join The Poetry and Creative Writing Group and post there? We could really use a good shot in the arm and a little inspiration as well...

Jen

This post was edited
RE: what does your username mean

I like water. I was born the townof Danube River. Danube= english, Donau=Deutsch, Dunav=Serbian language,.
Robert is me name.
Donau and robert
DONAUrobert

This post was edited
My username

Well I think mine pretty much somes me up, I am just getting started in the lifestyle.

This post was edited
RE: My username

Well ... I think of myself as shy but friendly and mostly as an all round decent guy ... Then I realized that sometimes I can speak out rather sharply when I find myself crossed or misunderstood ...
I had a dream of a badger a few weeks ago and thought, I'm gonna check this out: they're soft and furry, but they also have teeth and claws, they're creatures you don't want to mess with. And they're grounded earth creatures, living in holes ...
Sounds like a totem to me.
And of course, since this is a nudist website -- just figures!
NakedBadger

This post was edited
re:

Mine dates back to the year 2000
Thats when I transitioned from a 27 years old child to a man.
Thats because my first born was born.
Be a MAN 2000
Bman2000

This post was edited