RE: What DOES

lol...Thanks for bumping this up to the top, Super. I always like to know why people call themselves what they do and I would've missed it otherwise.

For memy name was born out of frustartion. I used to play an online game called Asheron's Call and I wanted to make a new character, but with a cool sounding name. So I made Dark Hawk, they woudln't accept it, then Black Hawk, that didn't work either, this process went on for about an hour and all my names kept getting rejected. So finally out of frustration at around 2am I put Swifthawk and it worked. lol...actually didn't really like the name, but it stuck and it's been my online persona ever since.

p.s. Should add that I like hawks & falcons, so that's why the affinity for hawk. lol

This post was edited

If someone was giving me a "game name", it would probably be "gray buzzard".

This post was edited

My handle "Nuderunr"simply stands for "Nude Runner."I have been a runner most of my life and have regularly competed in road races for many years at distances up to and including full marathons (26.2 miles). Long before I actually became interested in nudism, I had been curious about what it would be like to actually run in the nude. It was just a few weeks ago that I actually got to try it while visiting my first resort and it was as fantastic as I had imagined it might be. So now I am truly a nude runner and can't wait for my next opportunity to run without having to wear clothing.

This post was edited
What does your username mean??

Mine is a play on the nickname my grandma calls me..... Randall E.

I used to be here as half of the CObareCPL.

This post was edited
RE: What DOES YOUR username mean?

I was only prince trout then our great leader was suddenly snatched from out midst while eating. So nowi am KINGTROUT! hmmm that looks tasty... to be continued!

This post was edited
Poulenc

Lovable and tuneful 20th Century French composer. One of my heroes.

This post was edited
re:

Mine is a reference to the legendary Monty Python "Dead Parrotsketch".

This post was edited
Name

My name is simple to understand. Bare meaning nude and sava is the birth name given to me meaning Sam

This post was edited
RE: What my name means!

Name, and zip code. Not too imaginative, but can convey what I wish to convey in some cases.
That, and the nic by which I'm known almost everywhere ( in the USA anyway ) was already taken.

This post was edited
RE: What my name means!

To be eloquent is to have a way with words...
I like to chat; therefore, I call myself eloquentone.

This post was edited