RE: What does

LOL! I LOVE women, they can turn a rhetorical question into a twenty minute monolog. HeHeHeHe (that's for Phil)As for which Tom Tierney it is. I'm never confused. I know which one I am. Well, sometimes I am surprised when I look into a mirrior and see an old man looking back. I think it is my father, but his name was Jim.

LOLOLOL! I do tend to get just a wee bit longwinded, Tom. You got me there! But I'm working on it...

Jen

This post was edited
RE: What DOES

Hi,
I call myself Desert Rat because I enjoy being in the desert so much. I live in the Sonoran Desert and I love it for all of it's moods and changes. It's a living desert in that it's vegetation changes with the seasons, climate and altitude. There is also a lot of wildlife to be found here. Something new is always appearing for us desert dwellersto find. Right now the spring flowers are starting to bloom. Looking forward to the 100 + degree days.

This post was edited

Well my name is Steve and Azimuth was part of the name of a company I used to own.

This post was edited

Any one else?

(Tom, so glad your last name is Tierney and not Tyranny!)

This post was edited

Well my name is Steve and Azimuth was part of the name of a company I used to own.
And all this time I've been thinking it's your surname!

This post was edited

Any one else? (Tom, so glad your last name is Tierney and not Tyranny!)
Glad you finally told him, perhapsNOW, he'll behave himself!

This post was edited

Hello Everyone,
MY PHILOSOPHY : TO LIVE , LOVE and LAUGH in the NUDE ! TOO EASY ! HA HA ! KEN

This post was edited

Well, Andy is more handy than Andrew, and I love walking around in my own forest.

This post was edited

backroadsdriver - Refers to my hobby/passion/addiction, which is navigational road rallies. I compete as a driver and a navigator,
as well as write them. And of course, backroads are the best to drive.

This post was edited

(Re posting on the Spam thread)

Ooops!!!!!

SORRY Jen!

This post was edited