RE: What does

we live in a large town with the name valley in it, and is in a little valley,and we are both nudies. didn't put much thought into it. lol!

This post was edited

Thanks guys for responding, this is really great, having lots of Aharrrrr moments.

Soooooo glad I made this post.

Wonder how many more we'll get, could run into thousands!

Phil.

This post was edited

mine is pretty easy i live in georgia an i like to be bare, if i ever move to vermont i will change it to vtbare and if i go south to florida maybe i'll change it to sunbare

This post was edited
License plate

Ours is our liscense plate on our Cruiser. We have a fully self contained, off road vehicle that allows us to access exteremly remote locations in the southwest and enjoy the scenery in a natural manor. Don't ask me how we got this past DMV.

This post was edited
RE: What DOES

Well as many others have stated mine is very self explanatory...LOL Male cause I am, Nudist, casue I am and 1966 the year I was born, says 3 tings about me before anyone even looks at my profiles. Not to orginal, but oh well! it works.

This post was edited
What does

I chose am1too because it lets me be any one I choose to be. Also was playing off of the little kid phrase or argument of am/are not. So it is also one of inclusion. Thought it would be a fun id.

This post was edited

Thanks guys, anymore?

Phil.

This post was edited

I never understood why the truckers needed "Handles" in the 1978 film "Convoy". I used and still use my real name on my C.B. Radio, why would I need to make up a "Handle" to use a computer?
LOL, so that there was no confusion as to which Tom Tierney it is? A good example of this is that there seems to be a lot of Steves who are active on the forum. In one thread there were so many Steve's posting that things got really confusing as to which one was saying
what and using "handles" was really the only way to distinguish them. They've even been given numbers (Steve 1, Steve 2, etc.) but that doesn't help as the numbers seem to fluctuate, lol. A "handle" (or username) is like having a nickname - it's distinguishable.

Another reason for "handles" on the net is because the net is so very public. "Handles" are a safety tool. Using a handle allows for a small amount of privacy or anonimity. With many search engines (google being the most popular) relying on word-matches for their searches just about ANYTHING that is posted ANYWHERE (including amazon!) can be found. It can protect your identity from the nut jobs out there. I've had an experience where one (ex)member here has "haunted" me using different names. I sure as hell don't want that person having any information (starting with my full name) that could be used in a more sinister way. (No worry's though, so far TT1 has stayed on top of this for me whenever this person has "reappeared"). The flipside, of course, is that a username is also something that a "nut" job can hide behind.

As far as trucker handles from the 70's - I think they still use them. Not sure why - probably for distinguishability. Nudetrucker - can you weigh in on that?

Jen

This post was edited

LOL! I LOVE women, they can turn a rhetorical question into a twenty minute monolog. HeHeHeHe (that's for Phil) As for which Tom Tierney it is. I'm never confused. I know which one I am. Well, sometimes I am surprised when I look into a mirrior and see an old man looking back. I think it is my father, but his name was Jim.
Thanks Tom, I have been trying to give them up, did you notice :)

I know what you mean about the guy in the mirror, Ive got one too,
but I figure there's no need to worry,
until he starts saying good morning to you!

That is, until you reply, good morning, nice day isn't it.

Then it's probably too late to worry!

You just reminded me of a lovely old man that had a workshop near here,
I used to stop by for a chat. He would often ring up the time,
and ALWAYS said, thank you very much miss!

Phil.

This post was edited

That might have been lost on the non British folk Phil I know in Canada they don't have such a thing as the speaking clockbut I don't know about the states or other continents.
Thanks Col, it won't now!

This post was edited