RE: What DOES YOUR username mean?

Mine's pretty self-explanatory, as well. I'm a newcomer to Boston (well, I've only been here a year now), hence the screen name!
I guess after a while, I won't be so new...but I'll cross that bridge when I get there LOL

This post was edited

Well mine is simple SASSY cause i can be. BTCH well you know what that stands for and at times can be one of those aswell.. 9698 are the birth years of my kids..my kids are my life so they are included in just about everything..

This post was edited
Your name

Mine is the nude beach in Portland, Oregon I go to

This post was edited
What DOES YOUR username mean?

My user name, has two meanings. 1), I love Baldeagles, and have many figurines in my home of our National Bird. 2). Refers to my shaved pubic area. Been shaved and smooth for over 11 years.

This post was edited
what does

mine is my name and the year of my first corvette i bought

This post was edited

My username is a combination of my birth year (don't know if I want that public, but there it is!) and the name of a character from my favorite novel, The Magic Mountain by Thomas Mann.

This post was edited

My username is the title of a song my husband sings to me sometimes.

This post was edited
RE: Name

I first began chatting and venturing online after I lost my wife to cancer three years ago. I used the name aloneandhappy at that time to indicate that I am not seeking another spouse. When I joined this site, I decided that the alone part did not really reflect my attitude toward life. I am VERY involved in politics and am a firm believer in freedom as the answer to most of our problems. I also LOVE being nude and letting my body be free so I chose the name freedomlover to reflect BOTH of those feelings. Oddly enough my new name has NO reference to marriage though I still cannot replace my wife. I can't fool two women of that caliber in one lifetime!

GREAT thread Phil

This post was edited
RE: Name

Well I think mine is also self explanatory but I just wannted to contribute something to this great thread. The only part that may be a stretch is the "s" on the end. If you read my profile you'll see that I'm really the only nude one at the moment but there's always hope. Love the site. countrynude(s)

This post was edited
RE: my username

the only time i have to myself is when i get on this site and chat to my friends.....so...its playtime

This post was edited