RE: What DOES YOUR username mean?

Well, I live in Lubbock, Texas, which is called the Hub City. I'm a nudist, so therefore I'm Hubnude.

This post was edited

I loathe shoes as much as I loathe clothes. I can be shodless more often than I can be nude.
The barefoot moniker started a few years ago. I was going to an audition without shoes, and the director said, "I see we have Barefoot Bill here today." For me its a good nickname, and people remember it.

This post was edited

first of all, hi to everyone. my name is mark and am new here. hope that i hit the right reply button ! haha as for my username : lvsthsun : loves the sun. only because i cant seem to get enough of it. great thread, have always been curious as to others names as well.

Welcome to the site, Mark

This post was edited
RE: What does

I'm of irish descent from Orange Co...not California...

This post was edited

Randy and I have a niece who is about two years old and she calls each of us "Randyvon" Instead of calling him Randy and me Yvonne or Von, so I am aunt Randyvon and he is uncle Randyvon. We both think it is precious.
One time we were playing Marco Polo in the pool at a friends house and I would say "marco" and our niece would say "Randyvon" instead of "polo" too cute.

This post was edited

Randy and I have a niece who is about two years old and she calls each of us "Randyvon" Instead of calling him Randy and me Yvonne or Von, so I am aunt Randyvon and he is uncle Randyvon. We both think it is precious. One time we were playing Marco Polo in the pool at a friends house and I would say "marco" and our niece would say "Randyvon" instead of "polo" too cute.
Hi Randyvon! ......you come across as a fun couple :)

Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Looking forward to reading your posts.

Phil.

This post was edited

I've been known as 'Beachcomber' on various sites since the mid 90's when I first started using the internet at home We live on an island and excercise our dogs on the beach evey day. We also spend a lot of time nude in the dunes at the remote northern end of the island.
I sometimes have tobe creative with the spelling when joining a new group as it appears to be a popular name and I can't use it if someone else has it registered before me. However, I refuse to be known as anything else (I've had the name so long)

This post was edited

Dead simple. A Dionysian is a devotee of Dionysos.
What THAT means is a rather longer story
Love,
Sen

This post was edited

Mine is pretty easy also... i have a friend who is igobare and I liked it so i tagged along as i2gobare as in also.... lol

This post was edited

My username is a combination of a transcription of my name and of something I like a lot - forest.

This post was edited