RE: How old were you...?

I have been a confirmed nudist for 52 of my 62 years!!!

This post was edited

I was 23 when I met my wife. We started going naked together the day we married, in 1978. So, about 34 years. Although we have yet to experience social nudity, we are usually naked at least 12 hours each day whether in our house, yard or out in the forest or on a secluded beach or in the desert.

This post was edited

When I was 14 on summer days in the forest.

This post was edited

I was around 10 when I first found out that I liked to be naked outside in the summer, and as I grew older I just found more reason to get naked, which usually involved some type of dare or game. When I was 13 I had a girlfriend who had a pool and she would wear bikini's to look sexy, and I would wear shorts but usually after we went swimming we would take off the suits to dry while we tanned on the deck. So after a few day we just quit even getting the suits wet and would sunbathe nude. So when I was 18 thongs were getting popular and I bought one for myself and my gf bought a G-string to wear to the beach and sooner than later we found a nude beach and never went back to swimsuits

This post was edited

well for me i allways remember every night at bath time un dressing in my room and going to get or take my bath , then at around 10 i started sleeping nude and found out how great that was so when my parents or sister was not home i ran around the house nude and enjoyed . my parents are not nudist but it was only a week or so before i was cought sleeping nude and i made it half the first summer before i was cought by my mother and sister when they came home early to my surprise both times they were ok about it

This post was edited

I remember getting in trouble for walking down the road naked at 4 yrs old. Lost count of the times I got caught naked growing up. So I guess the answer to the question is 4.

This post was edited

I guess around 13.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I was around the age of 6 when I realized I hated wearing clothes.

This post was edited

I discovered social nudism after visiting my first clothes optional beach in Benidorm Spain during my Navy deployment, I was 19 at the time, noticed that everybody was having a good time, so I took the plunge and when I came back to the United States didn't know where to start to find a nude beach until I came across a letter to "Dear Abby" and she posted the address to AANR, a request for information, and a visit to Cypress Cove soon after that.

This post was edited