RE: How old were you...?

Since birth.

This post was edited

I was 15 when I had my first nudist experience. I had just got done taking my morning shower. My mother was walking toward my bedroom & I had the door open. She saw me standing there naked & I was very comfortable with it . She just smiled & said "Oops." I told her it was ok & I didn't mind. From then on I was very comfortable going around naked, even in the back yard.

This post was edited

Kindergarten under the hose on a hot summer's day; mothers were present so there was nothing devious about it, and back in those days such things took place innocently; what a sad world we have become - i was about four years old and loved it! And i thank God for the wisdom of that lady who taught that the human body was nothing to be ashamed of, and that nakedness in a safe environment is healthy at all ages!

This post was edited

As I get older and have more opportunity to be naked I just do it. I started searching out beaches, resorts, groups and now I participate as much as I can. I started making friends who are also nudists and now have more opportunity to just hang out nude with them.

This post was edited

I was in my early 20's when I decided to be a nudist and I still love it! I am 63.

This post was edited

18 when I was in college

This post was edited

13 years old, beleive it or not. One night I had the random urge to sleep sans pajamas. Now, as a rule of thumb, I'm naked whenever possible.

This post was edited

19 or 20

This post was edited

52 ! Should have started earlier ! Actually from 45 to 52, I would tan nude in a secluded spot at my acreage. My 1st socially nude setting was Wreck Beach in Vancouver about 10 years ago. I now belong to a Local Resort.

This post was edited

I was about 14 when I first discovered my dad's copies of "Sunshine and Health" hidden away in the attic when I discovered that such a lifestyle existed. I had already snuck off into a wooded area near my home to experience for the first time the freedom of being naked outdoors. It wasn't until I was 19 when I moved away from home into an apartment near school alone that I became a full-time home nudist. I didn't go to a nude resort until I was 29.

This post was edited